[Life In The Raw] Dore Alley, Cumunion, and a House Party

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

Went to Dore Alley and I had a fucking blast. Walked around, hung out with some friends. The usual. Ended up seeing a guy that chatted with on BBRT, niceandhard1. While standing in line to piss, I unzipped my pants and barebacked his jockstrapped hole in front of everyone. The security either didnt know or didnt care that we were fucking. We then went into the portopotty(classy huh?) and I fucked his beefy ass in there, he has such a low and sexy moan and I unloaded deep inside of his ass, leabing him dripping and wet for the rest of dore.

Around 4 I went to the BBRT CUMUNION PARTY, last Folsom when I went, it was just a huge and opened area, now there are more walls, and areas. Either works for me. There was this sexy, furry, muscled pocket gay, standing in line and checking in his clothes. I walked over and played with his hole and kissed. I went to the play area and soon, he was there as well. I bent him over and ate his hole. There was a crowd watching us. I slid my raw dick inside of him and fucked him nice and slow, enjoying his hot ass.

Then I began to fuck him hard and he took it like a champ, I nailed his hot and hairy hole, then we decided to take a break. I fucked a bubble butt white guy for a bit. Ate some hot cumfilled asses. I looked over and the latin guy I bred last year was there, and a white guy was breeding him, I dove in and enjoyed some more trophy cumhole.

I wandered a bit and soon came upon this sexy muscled latino who had just been bred, I ate his cumhole. Then lined up my dick to his ass.

"Papito" he cried out as a fucked him. "Take me papito."

I fucked him on his back, and I shot a HUGE load of cum in his ass.

Earlier I was invited to a party so I went there.

There was guys sucking each other off in the bedroom, I was being social. I ended up meeting this hot southern guy, I took him into the room and fucked his hole, Hairy, athletic build, his singlet down to his knees.

One guy cheered me on, Yeah, fuck him, cum in his ass. Breed him!

I fucked him hard and I shot my third load for the day in his ass. I ended up shooting another load n two guys who were fucking,

I stayed in, and ate some more hole. And I made out with this really cute 18 yr old latin boy who had just been bred. We talked about dore and I mentioned that I won a manhunt jockstrap, he tried it on and it looked great on him. I told him he could have it. He couldnt believe it and kissed me again. We lay on the bed making out.

"Do you wanna get behind me?" he asked.

"Huh"

"Do you wanna get behind me?"

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yeah" he blushed.

I did as the cutie asked and I slid into his tight, wet, twink butt. Everyguy in the room watched I fucked him.

One guy exclaimed, holy shit is that dude at it again, he's cum twice since he's been here. I fucked the cute latin boy some more. and soon, I fired off a load in his hole.

"Oh my god, I can feel you twitching."

I was still; hard and I fucked him more.

"No, how is that possible?" the same guy asked.

"How does a guy cum that much, that isnt human."

"What!?" I asked. "Are you keeping my score?"

"Heh, someone has to?"

I looked at this cutie and what fun Dan and I could have with him and with that, a fired off my final load in his ass. After that he clung to me and said that his ass felt awesome. The rest of the party(when he wasnt taking dick) he was in my arms, kissing me and nuzzling my neck. SO CUTE. I enjoyed the rest of the party, met some great and fun SF guys, then went back to my buddy's place.6205496180732721325-1951257406586441590?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.