Back to back !

Curlyandgirly

The other day I was all horned up and it is “Locktober” , called a fuck buddy and asked what he was up to .. comes over and minutes later I am on my knees and sucking him and rimming him .. I have cum lube that he lives as he has a cum fetish .. I told him I had taken a few loads early in the morning but want more , he got rock hard bent me over ( I pushed a little out ) and he dove in . As he railed my hole asked how many loads .. I told him I was at a bath house and lost count ( playing into his other kink ) soon he dumped his 5 day load deep in me , stuffed my plug ( that was on the bed table ) and left .. not long after a cute daddy type wanted a sissy to get him off .. so I got panties and a cute set of lingerie on and headed over .. told him he won’t be the only load in there and he said even better ..

got to his place and he had a nice 8inch fat cock big head .. I sucked and got him going .. soon he wanted to fuck me and had me on my back missionary and , pink panties soaked with precum .. as he takes my plug out a big glob of cum goes with it .. my hole is open and gaped he scoops the cum up with that fat head and slides inside .. there really is nothing better than a big cock in my cummy used hole .. he went for well

over 45 min my hole was frothy and slick , I had a puddle of precum from him punching my prostate with his cock .. when he came he grabbed me by my locked balls squeezed them while pulling me all the way in .. unloading deep in me. 
he then made me go doggy style and push all the cum out as he ate it .. amazing morning.

• Like 1