Vacation Loads

MascCumSlut

We were just on vacation in Orlando at a well known character’s resort.  This particular resort location had an outside pool that I decided to take advantage of since the weather was nice.  After my swim, I checked out the fitness center near by.  I had noticed it was not heavily frequented, but did have a nice locker room and showers attached.  There was even a “private” shower attached to a “private” steam area.  I hit up an app (while sitting in the steam area) and saw a fella about 200 feet away.  He messaged me almost immediately and sent pics indicating he was looking to top.  He was 6’3” and thick with a nice looking cock.  I said I was free and told him where I was.  He worked there!  I had left the stall door unlocked, not knowing what to expect, but happy I had brought a small tube of lube and poppers with me.  Not 3 minutes later I heard the door to the locker room open, and he then entered the stall.  I was completely naked sitting on a bench with just a towel between my legs (in case unsuspecting, conservative dads walked in).  He was wearing khaki shorts and the company’s uniform shirt.  He was handsome, but you could tell he was a DL guy who was only looking to use a slut like me to dump his load.  He paused for a moment when he first saw me, and then immediately unzipped his pants when I shifted my towel to expose my hardening cock. He walked right over to me, and I got to my knees to slide his meat into my mouth.  He moaned the first moment my lips wrapped around his shaft and my tongue licked his piss slit.  I handed him my poppers hoping it would loosen him up, and after a couple of deep hits, it worked. His hands were on my head gently forcing his cock in my mouth as it quickly stiffened to a full 7” length.  And thick.  His shirt quickly came off as he slid his shorts all the way down, freeing his beautiful brown nipples.  His dad bod was sweating in the steam (I had also turned on the shower before he showed up, to “drown” out any noise we made), and I was  flying from the poppers and the moisture on his skin as I rubbed my hands all over his body.  He was rubbing my sweaty back as I positioned myself on hands and knees on the bench, and he had one leg up allowing me access to his cock. I was slurping and sucking up a storm as his hands went right to my ass.  After a couple slaps (possibly to test my reaction), my moans and deepthroating of his cock was the sign that he took to feel for my hole and start sliding a finger in. As he slid in one, I reached back and one-handedly spread my cheeks for him, and he used sweat to lube his fingers and prove my hole.  I was enjoying the musk of his man scent, and teasing his asshole with my other hand, when he pulled out of my mouth and positioned himself behind me.  I spread myself again, resulting my head on the bench, and he forcefully entered me.  This was not romantic.  I was a hole.  He had probably done this 100 times before at work.  But I was happy to oblige. His cock was lubed with spit, and entered me clumsily and quickly.  I winced in pain, and remembered the lube.  I pulled him out of me, and had him lube up, while I inhaled poppers.  This time was much smoother, and he slowly and slickly entered my hungry hole.  First, all the way to his large balls, slowly withdrew, and then slammed back in me to the hilt.  The pain was gone.  All that remained was the silky movement drenching my hole in pleasure.  He didn’t last long, just a minute or two, before he sped up fucking me faster.  He started inhaling hard and fast and then grunted, as he buried his cock in my again.  My ass felt even warmer in all that heat, and he started to pant as his body shuddered.  He withdrew, and the feeling of a thick cock “plopping” out of you, replaced with the cooler air blowing into your well worked pussy is one that always turns me on.  I spun around to clean off his cock and drink that cum, but he pushed me away and was already getting his shorts back up.  He never said a word, and barely made eye contact as he spun to unlock the door and leave.  As soon as he opened it and stepped out, he stopped dead in his tracks, and then continued to go.  I only know why he stopped, because the next gent entered into the stall, and immediately dropped his towel!  TBC…

• Like 2
  • Piggy 5