Daniel from the factory

catcher4you

Chapter 3 – Daniel is not the only working man

In Chapters 1 and 2, I tell the story of a guy I met who was working at a nearby factory. There was lots of partying in his sling on the porch, toys, fists, and more.

Daniel invited me over again for a Saturday night of fun. When I got there, I saw 2 pickup trucks in the yard and heard some voices. Obviously, Daniel had some unexpected visitors. I hoped they would be leaving soon and we could enjoy some fun.

The voices were coming from the front of the cabin, where there was a nice deck. I walked around to the front and was shocked to see Daniel and three other guys there, naked and having some beers. Maybe they weren’t unexpected visitors and maybe they wouldn’t be leaving soon!

Nick is short but thickly built, with a very hairy body. He had a full beard and was mostly bald.

Harry was, well, he wasn’t. Hairy, that is. He was tall, lean, and had a smooth body with just a bit of dark hair around his cock. Blue eyes and dark hair do it for me, so he looked great. I really wanted to know if he had hair around his hole, but I hoped that I’d find that out later.

Sam was also tall and had a nice hairy chest. He was older and showed some grey in his hair. He was in good shape and was sporting a nice, uncut cock. He also had a beard.

I said I was obviously in the right place and started undressing. Daniel brought me over a beer and gave me a deep kiss as I was removing my shorts. My cock was tenting out the front of my jockstrap, but I took that off too and sat down in one of the chairs, showing everyone my hard, cut cock.

Harry looked over at Daniel and nodded. They all seemed to be there for the same reason that I was. As we sat and drank our beers, guys would stroke their bodies, tug on their cocks, and Sam kept fingering his hole.

Daniel said he thought we all had enough sun for the day, so we should move to the porch and get things started. All of us were sweaty and a bit buzzed from early beers. Now, we were going to get spun and get the party started.

We smoked out of Daniel’s water pipe. I’d brought my stash along, but Harry told me to keep my stuff and that today would be their treat. He winked after he said this, so I was sexily intrigued. We ended up going through a lot of product, but there were five of us there. By the time someone suggested that I get in the sling, we were all spun out.

Sam was the first one at my hole. He looked at it, stroked around my ass and over my hole, then grinned at Daniel and said, “You’re right. This is going to be a great session”. He started out with some rimming. Getting rimmed by a guy with a beard is exciting since I get to feel the beard rubbing against my ass. It’s also fun to make out the guy after and smell my ass on his face.

Sam stood up and lubed up his cock. He was sliding it up and down my ass crack, sometimes pausing to circle my hole. Then, he positioned himself at my hole and stuffed his cock in.

He had a great cock for opening me up. Uncut, thick, and with a nice big head. We were both enjoying the fuck when Harry came over and said, “Wanna share that ass?” to Sam. Sam nodded and worked his way out of my hole.

Harry had put on a metal cock ring that looked great on his hard dick. He was well-hung and very thick. He positioned his lubed cock at my entrance and used the sling to pull me towards him. I gasped as his cock entered me, and then we settled into a nice pace, with me using my feet on the sling stand to ride his cock. Harry asked me if I wanted his load. Fuck yeah, I did. This handsome and hung stud wanted to breed me, and I was more than happy to provide.

He took a deep hit of poppers and shoved his cock in as deep as possible. His face contorted in pleasure as he dumped the first load of the day into me. After he shot his load, he leaned down to give me a kiss. He whispered, “Thank you” in my ear, and I responded, “Thank you too”. He pulled out and went to sit down when I beckoned him to the head of the sling. I leaned over and sucked his cock into my mouth, tasting all the juices from our fuck.

While I was focused on sucking Harry, I felt some fingers at my hole. Nick had sat down at the sling and was working my ass. He must have enjoyed feeling all the lube and cum that were in there, but we all knew that this was just the start.

Nick poured a generous amount of lube down my crack, letting it slide down to my hole. He rubbed his hands through it, getting them well-oiled. He poked and prodded at my hole, sticking in a few fingers. It wasn’t long before he said, “Take some poppers”. I pulled off Harry’s cock, grabbed the poppers, and did a few hits. I went back to Harry’s dick and felt Nick getting ready to enter my ass. He slid his hand into my ass while I was sucking Harry. It felt amazing to be getting filled at both ends.

Nick had medium-sized hands that knew their way around a hole. He was having a great time playing in my ass, and I was so caught up in the sensations that I pulled away from Harry to focus my attention on my ass.

Next, Sam walked over to the sling and lubed up his hands. He was fingering my hole around Nick’s arm, expanding it to greater limits. Eventually, Nick pulled out, and Sam’s hand entered me. He had a much larger hand and long fingers, so he was both a wide and depth player.

Sam fisted me for a while, working more on depth. I could feel his fingers tickling my inner hole and then felt him enter my colon. Fuck, that felt amazing! He stroked lightly inside my colon before retreating. But I knew that his fingers would be back there soon.

Sam had been stroking his cock and said that he was going to cum soon, so he pulled his hand out of me and came up to feed me his load. I eagerly opened my mouth while he rubbed the head of his cock on my tongue, all while stroking it to orgasm. I reached back and stroked his ass to encourage him on. It wasn’t long before I tasted the sweet flavors of his load.

Meanwhile, Daniel was back at my ass, playing with my hole with his fingers. He looked over at Nick and beckoned him back to the sling. Daniel had Nick shove his cock in my ass, and then Daniel started rubbing my hole and stroking Nick’s cock while he fucked me. They played like this for a while, with Daniel slowly inserting fingers around Nick’s cock.

Nick pulled out, and Daniel’s familiar hand entered me. He pulled most of the way out and wrapped his hand around Nick’s cock. Then, he pushed his hand and Nick’s cock into my ass. He and Nick worked up a nice rhythm, and soon, Nick was giving me his load.

Daniel played for a while in my lube and cum filled hole. Nick and Harry were sucking each other, and Sam was massaging Daniel’s shoulders and watching him fist me. This was the first load for these guys, and I planned to get more out of them before the session was over.

My ass needed a break, so Daniel pulled out, and Sam commented on my gape. My ass was open and dripping lube and cum. Daniel went in for a few licks before helping me out of the sling.

When the sling was empty, Sam jumped in. He looked so sexy in the sling, with his hairy ass open and waiting for a visitor. Harry turned to Nick and said, “Why don’t you give his ass a ride?” so Nick stepped up and slid his cock into Sam. Sam was obviously enjoying the fuck and took a hit of poppers before asking Nick to bottom out in his ass. Once Nick had shoved his thick cock as deep as it could go, San started to ride him. Slings are awesome for a lot of reasons, but it is great how the bottom can control the fuck. He braced his feet on the sling stand and rode Nick’s dick.

Next, Nick pulled out and started to maneuver his hands around Sam’s ass. He lubed them up and worked Sam’s hole open by slowly adding fingers, twisting and stretching him open. Eventually, Sam said, “Fist me already!” to Nick, and Nick sunk in his fist. I walked over behind Nick and watched as Sam’s ass wrapped around Nick’s arm. The hair around Sam’s ass and the hair on Nick’s arm were wet with lube, and it looked insanely sexy when Nick moved in and out of Sam’s hole. I leaned down to suck Sam’s sweet cock into my mouth while he was getting fisted. It was great that I could look down and see his hole getting fisted while his cock was in my mouth.

Next, I got down on my knees to worship Nick’s cock. He had such a hot look going on with his smooth, toned body and hairy bush. Nice was enjoying the blowjob and leaned down and said, “Play with my hole”. As if I needed an invitation to that! I started by caressing and rubbing his ass, which was well-muscled. Zeroing in on his hole, I circled my way to it with my hand and was thrilled to find that he had a hairy hole.

At this point, Nick got off the stool and crouched down on his haunches. That had two advantages: it gave a different angle to his hand in Sam’s ass, and it provided me with easy access to his hole for a rim job.

I laid down on my back with his hole positioned at my mouth. Looking up, I could see his balls and dick, but it was his hole that I was seeking. He lowered his ass a bit, making contact with my tongue. That was all the encouragement needed! When eating ass, I like to treat it like the guy’s mouth. I’ll make out with it, suck it, probe it with my tongue, and work my way deep in. Nick had a great hole. Hairy and responsive to my tongue, it soon opened for me to get way inside him with my tongue.

Someone came along and lifted my head to slide a pillow under it so that I would be more comfortable. Next, my cock was sucked into a hot mouth. Now, Sam was getting fisted by Nick, who was getting rimmed by me, who was getting sucked by someone else. Fuck, could it get any better?

Yes, it could.

And it does.

• Like 6
  • Piggy 8
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 4

In Chapter 1, 2, and 3, I tell about meeting up with Daniel, a guy who is working temporarily at a factory in town. He’s staying at a family cabin which has a screen porch. We’ve set up the sling there and have been partying and playing. This time, there are a few other guys over to have some more fun.

I have to admit that I gave up first. My neck was getting sore from rimming Nick’s ass, so I slid out from under him. Harry, who had been sucking me, also got up. He and I made out for a while, feeling each other up.

Daniel suggested a break for everyone so that we could rest, rehydrate, and get some more T in us. Nick helped Sam out of the sling, and we all staggered over to the sitting area. I was on the couch next to Harry and snuggled into his armpit. The dampness and musk were enticing, so I leaned in for a few licks and sniffs. Sitting out in the sun earlier had us all sweaty, and Harry’s pit was fantastic.

Meanwhile, Daniel came back with the pipe. Nick said, “How about a slam?” and a few of us agreed. Harry had never slammed but agreed after some hesitation. A first slam is always great, and we’d all get to witness Harry as the T hit him.

Nick prepped the points and offered to admin for all of us. I suggested to Harry that he should be in the sling when it hit so that we could work over his ass, and he agreed. So, we got him in the sling. I was pleased to see that his hole was lightly hairy and was a beautiful pink pucker. He said he didn’t bottom often but was open to us playing with his hole.

Nick sent a few of us flying and now it was Harry’s turn. I was on the stool, fondling his ass, when Nick dosed him. Waiting just a moment after the tourniquet was off, I was soon licking and sucking on Harry’s hole. He was moaning and squirming like he was in heat (which he pretty much was).

Harry’s hole was so good that I got a good hardon. I stood up, pointed to it, and wiggled my eyebrows, asking if I could fuck him. Harry nodded, so I lubed up and slowly entered him. I don’t top often, but Harry was so fucking sexy, and I was so fucking spun that it just seemed right. We went slow at first but soon worked into a great rhythm. Soon, Harry shouted, “Breed me,” so I sped up and dumped my load in his sweet ass.

When I pulled out, Daniel was right there to start felching out my load. He ate Harry’s hole for a while, then stood up and shoved his cock in. They fucked, Daniel bred Harry, then Nick stepped in. This went on until we had all rimmed, fucked, and bred Harry. The look on Harry’s face showed how much he enjoyed it. I sat down in front of his cum filled hole and started to play with it with my fingers.

Harry looked down at me and said, “Fuck, I want you inside me”. I told him that my dick would not support that request when he said, “Then put something else inside me”. I picked up a fairly large dildo and asked if that would work, and Harry said, “As long as your fist goes in after it”. I smiled and assured him that it would.

Nick lubed up the dildo while I worked some more lube into and around Harry’s hole. After it was ready, I asked again if he wanted it inside him, and he said that he did. Taking my time again, I worked the toy into his sweet hole, twisting and shaking it as I worked over his ass. We got to where it was all the way inside him, and he was happily being fucked with it. All it took was one word from Harry: “Fist”.

The dildo came out, and my left hand started circling his hole. He’d make it pulse as I stroked and prodded it. All four fingers were inside him, twisting around and expanding his hole. Harry reached down and stroked all around his hole. He said, “I’m going to take some poppers and want you to get in my ass”. He snorted some poppers, and I applied more pressure, adding my thumb to the fingers. When my hand popped in, Harry’s eyes flew open in surprise and bliss. His smile was huge as I worked my hand past the thickest area until his hole was wrapped around my wrist. Since this was his first fist, I limited my movements and let him guide the experience. It didn’t take long for him to ask to have my fist pulled out, but it was a great first fisting experience for him.

Harry and Daniel made out while Harry was recovering in the sling. I sucked Harry’s limp cock into my mouth, and Sam sucked Daniel’s dick. Nick was feeling out my hole.

Once Harry got out of the sling, Nick said he wanted to fist me. I got in the sling and displayed my ass to him. He said, “First, I’m going to put a shard up there, then I’ll put my hand in.” So, he picked out a nice shard and used his fingers to open my ass for it. He slid it in, moved it around my chute, and then pulled it out. The burning started quickly, and the sensations followed soon after. Once he knew I was feeling it, he lubed up his hands while staring intently into my eyes. He sat down on the stool and asked me to spread my cheeks apart for him. I did, and he entered my ass in one motion. Fuck, it felt awesome to be invaded like that.

Nick was a great top. He knew how to move his hand inside me, sometimes turning it, sometimes flexing, sometimes expanding his fingers. He kept working deeper and deeper, and I felt him at the entry to my colon. He worked his magic with his fingers and got into the deepest regions of my body. It felt amazing. He suggested some poppers, which I did while he rested inside my colon, and then he started a slow back and forth, penetrating my second hole over and over again. My legs were so high in the air that I didn’t need the stirrups to keep them up. I just kept my hands on my ass, spreading wide for his hand.

Nick pulled out, and Daniel dove in. He was able to get deeper inside me than ever before. He fisted me so hard that I started to piss. Sam saw what was happening and took my cock in his mouth, and nodded at me. I let the chem piss fly, and Sam swallowed every drop. When I was done, he came up to give me a kiss. I could taste the chemicals and my piss, which was awesome. I dribbled some more, and Sam licked that up, then kissed me deep again.

We all took another break. Then, Sam said, “Hey, we should call Josh and see if he’s around”. The guys looked surprised by the idea, but they were all on board, so Sam called Josh, told him what we were up to, and gave him directions.

He said he’d be there in 30 minutes.

• Like 6
  • Piggy 6

Chapter 5

In the first few chapters, I tell about meeting up with Daniel. He lives in a cabin and has a sling on his screened porch for outdoor play. We’ve gotten together a few times. This time, three other guys are there, and we’ve all been sucked, fucked, rimmed, and fisted (maybe not Daniel. Yet.). Now, they’ve invited Josh over.

After Sam hung up, he said, “You’re going to enjoy Josh”. The others all agreed. They said they don’t play often with him since they can’t take his cock most of the time. Sam told me that the one time he got fucked by Josh, his ass hurt for days. But they were confident that I’d be OK.

Sam had told Josh to get naked when he got there, and I’d be waiting in the sling. That way, he could walk in and start fucking me right away. Sam gave me another booty bump after I got in the sling, and they left me to wait there while they all smoked some more. They’d shotgun hits to me sometimes, but the bump was my primary booster.

I heard a truck drive up and moved my head to look over. Harry stood in the way and said, “The first time you see him should be when he’s coming to fuck you”. Cool with me.

The side door to the porch slammed and a giant of a man was walking towards me. He was tanned, had short, dark hair, and a sexy 5 o'clock shadow. He had to be at least 6’6”, had a great body with a dusting of hair on his pecs, and a huge, erect cock. It must have been approaching 10” long and was very thick. Josh was stroking it as he walked up. Then, he grabbed a bottle of lube, put some on his cock, and said, “Take some poppers”.

I did as he said. When the bottle was capped, he walked up to me and taunted my hole with just the tip of his dick. The mushroom head really expanded my hole. He looked over and said, “This pig is ready for my cock”. The others nodded, and he slid into my ass.

The stretch was outrageous. His cock filled my hole like it was a fist. I reached down to feel around, thinking he must be all the way in, to find that there were several more inches to go. Josh looked down at me as he slid more and more of his huge cock into my ass. He got well past my second hole and had me in ecstasy.

With a cock of that size, Josh knew that he had to take it slow. He fucked my ass like no one else has before. He was able to get deeper and had me gaping from just a fuck. I relied on the poppers a few more times to really enjoy the ride.

Josh asked Sam if it was OK to breed my ass. Sam told him I had taken all their loads, so it must be OK. It was erotic to hear them talking about me as if I wasn’t even there.

He sped up the pace, not going as deep as he worked up to his orgasm. Josh looked at me and said, “I’m going to be all the way inside you when I cum”. It wasn’t a question.

Soon, he said, “Take it, pig” and shoved his cock all the way inside me. I could feel his cock spasm as he shot his cum deep inside my body. He left his cock in me after shooting. Even as it softened, it was still an invader in my ass.

Josh slowly withdrew. Sam sucked Josh’s cock into his mouth, and Harry started to caress and stroke my ass. It took a while for my gape to narrow after the invasion. Harry asked if he could fist me. I told him that he could fuck me, fist me, rim me, use toys on me, whatever he wanted. Harry said that he wanted to fist the ass of the first guy to fist him.

Harry lubed up his hands and was able to get his fist inside me easily. The fuck from Josh, plus all the other play, had me well loosened up. My ass sucked his arm in more than halfway to his elbow. Harry was a good fisting bottom and an even better fisting top. He liked to pull his hand almost all the way out, stretching my hole to its max. He’d work it back and forth inside my ass, giving me great sensations.

He pulled back to the wide part of his hands again and started to run the fingers of his right hand alongside his left arm. He got all four fingers inside me next to his arm when he pulled all the way out and started to pummel my ass. First, his left hand would go in. Then, it would come out, and his right hand would go in. He did this for a while, leaving me breathless and leaking precum.

While Harry was fisting me, I looked over and saw Daniel riding Nick’s arm. Daniel was sliding up and down Nick’s arm while Nick lay on the porch floor. Daniel and I locked eyes at one point, and I could tell he was just as spun as I was and that he was enjoying getting his ass worked over. With his other hand, Nick was stroking his cock and fingering his hole.

Next, Harry put his right hand inside me and let it rest there for a moment. When he pulled it back, I felt his left hand come up next to his right, both ready to delve into my ass. He had lubed up a lot for this. His right hand went in, then he put his left next to his right arm and slowly slid that inside me. The feeling was indescribable. He let me move a bit in the sling, getting used to his hands inside me. Small movements made my ass quake with pleasure.

Josh, who had been watching this, asked if he could fist me. If his cock was any indication of the size of his hand, this would be a wild ride. Harry slowly extracted his hands from me, and Josh took a seat after lubing up his hands.

True to form, he shoved his left hand in quickly and smoothly. His hand felt huge inside me, but it was not an equal to both of Harry’s. Josh fisted me for a while when he beckoned Harry over and said, “We’re both gonna fist this ass now”. Harry lubed up, Josh applied some more lube, and they started to swap fists in my ass. First Harry, then Josh, then Harry, and so on.

When Josh was inside me, he told Harry to work his hand in, too. Harry slowly slid his hand along Josh’s arm until he too had penetrated my hole. This was intense, and I could only last a short time with both of them in me. But it was thrilling to know what my ass had taken.

Josh said that he got what he came for and left. As he walked away, I could see that he had a great ass, but it was clear that this guy was all top.

The rest of us took a break to rehydrate and relax for a while. The sun was going down, so we went back to the deck to watch the sunset. My hole was throbbing with pleasure, and we were all stroking, poking, and making out with each other.

I look forward to the next time.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 8