X2 LONDON CUM PIGS - CUM DUMP 12/12/23 @ St Giles

Evolver100

*NOTE - UNABLE TO READ CHATS ON THIS SITE SO REPLY BELOW / VIA BBRT*

Two CUM DUMPS taking all loads from 17:00 on Tue 12th December at a well-known Cum Dump hotel near Soho...

AD IS ALSO ON BBRT - log in and ask for an invitation 👅

One is a hairy HOT muscle power-bottom. Amazing hole and loves taking loads... as many as possible. Dump a load and mark your tally on his back. See a photo of my CUM DUMP Wingmans arse below...

CumDump_Winman.thumb.jpeg.73cd73bc07f94656f0a9251a62fef1ee.jpeg

And there will be me... in my CUM DUMP rubber top and jock, also taking loads… BREED ME and then mark my jock strap… I’ll be eating CUM out of my wingman's piggy cum filled hole too.

CumDump_01.thumb.jpeg.f3350571cde6848fcf1685c63a3980d3.jpeg

We will be going until we feel the loads running down our legs… Don’t let us down, lads. 

Strictly NO Drugs of HnH… poppers ok… No hanging about, LOAD & GO, unless you can deliver two loads. (one each).

Be discreet. Message me your number to be included on a. WhatsApp group for the event…. I will forward the Hotel room number at 4:30 pm on the day.