[My Load Deep In You] Load Update

Feeder

To see My Load Deep In You's original blog post click here

It's been a while since I updated, so here's a recap of my last four loads. Went to a party last night. The guest list was 65 people, but as usual, not even half that many showed up. I got to the house, stripped, and went into the play room. Two bottoms were getting plowed; one was bent over leaning against the wall, the other was in a sling. Some guy started blowing me, and as soon as I was hard, I walked over to the bottom leaning against the wall. He began sucking me off, and when the doorbell rang, the host pulled out of his hole and I rammed in. What a tight cunt that was... I fucked for a few minutes then pulled out cuz it was too early to knock anyone up. I turned my sights to the sling, where the bottom was waiting for a cock. I obliged by entering his hole. Warm, slick, made for cum. Again, I had to pull out for fear of early ejaculation. As there were only two bottoms, it was easy to decide who I was gonna inseminate. I went back over to the first bottom, lined up my cock with his hole and plowed away. As I unloaded in him, he told me I was his first load of the night.

Earlier this week, a regular of mine came over. He ate my ass for ten minutes, then began sucking my cock. I rewarded him with a four day load.

The previous load was given to another regular about one week prior. The fourth (or first) load of this post was given to a guy I've fucked before. He and someone else hosted a party at a local hotel. There were two bottoms and six tops. I was his first load of the evening since he kept asking for my load and asking how hot his hole was the entire time I was fucking him.2856469041485238199-7763913119543134875?l=myloaddeepinyou.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.