Anyone going to CLAW this weekend?

Jose

• 1 month later...
On 12/25/2023 at 5:17 AM, pig4darkfather said:

More people need to know about how awesome CLAW getaway week in LA is. Had a great time and look forward to next year's.

I never really knew much about it, hope to check it out next weekend - or at least swing by and get some play time in ;)

3 hours ago, BruxoCub said:

I never really knew much about it, hope to check it out next weekend - or at least swing by and get some play time in 😉

Tbh they don't do the best job promoting it. Their website is kinda confusing to navigate and unclear on a number of things that should be super clear and easy to find (how much are day/night passes? how much do they cost? what exactly do they give access to? where are the different areas located in the hotel? etc).

Once you're actually there at the hotel and able to find someone, they're always super friendly and helpful and everyone is all about just having a great time.

But yeah, it's always (well, the last 3 years anyway) the week of Thanksgiving at the Westin Bonaventure in downtown Los Angeles. Cool hotel, not sure if they still allow horses, motorcycles and terrorists to have run of the place..

15 hours ago, pig4darkfather said:

Tbh they don't do the best job promoting it. Their website is kinda confusing to navigate and unclear on a number of things that should be super clear and easy to find (how much are day/night passes? how much do they cost? what exactly do they give access to? where are the different areas located in the hotel? etc).

Once you're actually there at the hotel and able to find someone, they're always super friendly and helpful and everyone is all about just having a great time.

But yeah, it's always (well, the last 3 years anyway) the week of Thanksgiving at the Westin Bonaventure in downtown Los Angeles. Cool hotel, not sure if they still allow horses, motorcycles and terrorists to have run of the place..

I love that brutalist hotel!

Makes me want to re-watch the Savage X Fenty Show Vol. 3 from a few years back.
[think before following links] https://www.surfacemag.com/articles/savage-x-fenty-vol-3-willo-perron/

Thanksgiving is a difficult time to slip away for some debauchery with family and all.
If I'm not traveling, I'll def keep an eye (or my dick) out next year. Thanks!