the lab.oratory

morgandml

On 2/7/2024 at 2:25 PM, EuRawBull said:

Yes. You get a bag and it is stored safely. However, it is best not to take anything of significant value. A phone, keys, and one bank card along with some cash is the most I would take. Don't take your passport with you. Make a photocopy and a scan on your phone. That'd be enough for anyone questioning your ID. The law in Germany says you must carry an ID with you at all times. No. Don't risk it unless you are local and good friends with the local Beamter. In my 10 years of going to the Lab I never had any issues and I've heard of no one having anything lost or stolen. Other than the people who never had those things in the first place and think they can get away with claims of theft. 

I think you may be overdressed with a jockstrap, but yeah... have fun! 

I did make it there in March. It was an eye-opening experience. And you were right - a jockstrap was overdressed. I lost count of how many cocks I took but this is not the place for getting loads. I knew it is not the place for getting loads so I was not expecting that. If it was not for the dry ice smoke, I would have stayed longer. I did give my load to one hot twink bottom before I left. Overall, it was an unforgettable experience and I hope to return soon. 

• Piggy 2

I wanted to add - other than lots of fucking, the scene of guys sitting between urinals waiting or even begging for a golden shower really stuck in my mind. It was surreal and I have never experienced that. Now I know I can't pee when someone is watching me, let alone peeing on someone or in someone's mouth.

• Haha 1