[Life In The Raw] Fucking some major muscle butt

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

Last night I was invited over to the hotel room of an out of towner that I have been talking to for a while, almost a year. There was a part of me that doubted if I would ever get to nail his huge muscle ass, last night I went over to his room and he was wearing a very sexy wrestling singlet. I kiss him, played with his pierced nipples and fingered his hole, he got wet at my touch, we undressed and got on the bed, I turned him on his stomach and ate out his sweet musclepussy,

I slid into his wet hole, and the fit was perfect.

"Fuck me, fuck me, please."

I moved slowly in and out of his hole, just enjoying the feeling of his hot and wet hole, sending shivers up his spine, he turned and kissed me, then asked if he could get on his back, that he needed to look at me and kiss me when i filled him with my hot load, that he wanted to look at me claim his hole. I gave him his wish and we kissed deeply as I put my arms around his huge frame.

"Thank you, thank you for being here." he said.

I kissed him deeper, as my dick went slowly and gently inside of his musclebutt, it just felt so amazing.

I need your cum, he said to me, I need to be bred.

I put him doggy style and nailed his hole, then it hit me, I had been in this room when I fucked the black boy with the perfect body, then came back later, fucked his friend, then nailed him again. I slammed the muscleman doggy style, causing him to cry out and I pumped a huge load of cum in his muscle ass, he got on his back, and we kissed, I tugged on his nips and soon he came all over himself.

He laid there he jacked off again, we kissed, and promised that we would do this again.6205496180732721325-8235494743818927116?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.