Cum Union at The Z - San Antonio

kinkatx

Hadn’t been to The Z in a few months, went to the Friday Cum Union night and planted my ass against a Gloryhole from about 10pm until 10am.

Rough guess, at least 40 loads and some fat cocks! 

Going back for the Saturday Cum Union next weekend! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, kinkatx said:

Hadn’t been to The Z in a few months, went to the Friday Cum Union night and planted my ass against a Gloryhole from about 10pm until 10am.

Rough guess, at least 40 loads and some fat cocks! 

Going back for the Saturday Cum Union next weekend! 

That’s exactly where all cumdump boys should be backed up to a Ghole 

I love it because they have a tall bench that’s the perfect height to lay down with my ass against the hole. I also really enjoy how it feels, normally getting fucked you have a guy slamming into your body/legs and probably grabbing your body. When you’re at the GH all you feel is their raw cock inside you! 

My only complaint is it’s rather wide, I straddle it for a while and lay in my stomach. When a top pushes in I brace myself against the frame around it. 

Eventually my legs get tired so I pull the bench a couple inches away from the wall and flip onto my back with my ass against the hole. This tends to be a little more comfortable but toes get a little numb after a while. 

The spot I like is open to the maze area so everyone can see me waiting and getting fucked. Some guys look at me and go straight to the stall behind me; others will do a lap and come up from the back side so I can’t be sure who’s fucking me.

I wish the glory hole end of the bench tapered to a narrow point so my legs didn’t have to strain, that they added some handles to the wall, and that the bench was attached to the wall. Sometimes tops, especially the thicker cocks and bigger guys will push the bench away from the wall and it gets hard to brace myself.

About half way through the night this cute, hung blond twink fucked me. His cock felt great and I could feel his cock pulsing as he unloaded deep in my hole. 

It’s interesting, after several hours of tops using my hole I can’t push my hole out much. Skeletal muscles get fatigued and the smooth muscles will open up but usually need a few fingers pushed into my firmly. Some guys keep trying to push their cock in and give up when all they need to do is slide 3 fingers in me and then I can push out my hole. 

Still trying to get someone to sneak a pic or video clip. It’s dark so flash required and they’ll kick you out if caught. 

I’ve emailed them a few times with suggestions; I don’t think any have been implemented but they do discuss them in their monthly meetings. If you have suggestions, email them! 

Been to this place at least a dozen times. This was probably my favorite thought close 2nd with last year when someone kept adding shards to my hole. At one point that night my body was incredibly relaxed as this guy was fisting my hole nearly elbow deep for at least an hour. 

Going back on the 16th! 

• 1 month later...

How is the Z?  I had only been to ACI before the COVID era back when I was down for a trip at our work HQ.  I did enjoy that old place after leaving with like 20+ loads.  But it looks like it isn;t open anymore.