[Sperm Pig] Young Stud Breeds me Again

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

Ok- so I finally got a repeat visit from the 24 yo Latino stud. He’s the one with the 8.5” downcurve cock from a month ago.

Well, he’d been dating a guy but that recently ended, and he was jonesing for some ass.

And I was happy to oblige.

He texted me about 6:45 that he was sneaking out of work early and he’d be over soon.

(I got my hidden camera all set up and ready— I just HAD to film this stud nailing my butt!)

At 7 he shows up sweaty and dressed in his biking gear. He asks for a beer— I give him one. Then I stripped off his shorts and started sucking his beautiful cock.

His crotch was sweaty and musky— the scent was intoxicating. And I deepthroated his curved fucker til I gagged.

Once he finished his beer, I asked if he was ready to breed me. He nodded, so we went to the bedroom (where everything was set up for a good profile video).

I lubed while he hit the poppers, then I hit the poppers and got on all fours.

His cock slid in to the hilt almost instantly.

Unfortunately I hadn’t been fucked in weeks and the combo of this guys length and curve means it pops into my colon.

When he went slowly, it was incredible— feeling his head pop past that second ring.

But he isn’t a slow fucker. He’s a passionate 24 yo Latino. So he pounded my butt.

I’m not gonna lie- it hurt. I wasn’t quite open enough for him, so his cock head just kept punching my second sphincter instead of sliding through.

But it was a pleasure-pain, because his curve also drives my prostate crazy.

I yelped with every hard thrust— but he was doing his best to give me what I wanted— his babies up in my colon.

Thank god being young he lasted about 5 minutes before he said, “You want it? You want that load, faggot?”

I begged him for it and he stabbed my guts mercilessly until he started squirting. Then he bear hugged means buried it deep.

His head popped into my colon and I could feel his head throbbing and twitching inside.

I made him stay in until I milked him dry— then he did the long, slow pullout. His curved, still hard cock popped free of my ass- sending me into spasms of ecstasy.

All of which shows up beautifully on the video.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.