Getting busier at the gym

PigBoyDallas

With cooler weather more guys are at the gym in the mornings and its way cruisier, but also harder to find a shower stall to use to play in. It's actually kind of funny to see so many guys lingering by the shower stalls waiting but apparently people have complained about guys using the shower stalls for sex and now they have a guy making rounds to ensure guys aren't doing stuff in the showers and posted a notice for guys to please be quick when showering as a courtesy to others. Needless to say thats put a damper on fucking in the showers. But its frustrating for all the guys who usually are getting off in the showers as now we have to take it out to our cars or somewhere else. There's nothing worse as then you have find some way to clean up after or go into work feeling like you smell of lube and cum. I'd finished working out and went back to the showers to find them all occuppied and guys waiting and spotted Miguel, who's one of the usual cruisers playing around in the morning waiting. He's a really good looking light skinned Latino guy, who just turned 25 and you'd think he was Anglo until you see his big dark brown uncut cock and balls. And while he has a boyfriend he apparently can't get enough and is always fucking and getting fucked by other guys. He's using a towel to screen it while another guy is jerking his cock. We smirk at each other as I know what's going on. I've fucked around with him several times before and he's a hot fuck and I love taking his loads and pumping mine in him. I know he can't host as he lives with his boyfriend Juan and Juan works from home. I hate the idea of him shooting his load on the floor and so I go up to him and whisper in his ear that if he wants to we can go and fuck in my truck and that I'd take his load. He says he's down and we head back to the lockers to dress and head out. The guy who'd been jerking him was shooting daggers with his eyes but victory is mine!

We get in my truck and drive a short distance to park and I leave the engine running to keep the heat going as we quickly strip down. Miguel jokes that the guy jerking him had to stop multiple times as he was so close to cumming and that it won't take much for him to cum. He's quickly spitting on my ass and his cock and thrusts it balls deep in me faster than I'd wanted. My hole was already a bit sore as it's been getting a working out and I'm moaning like crazy, but it isn't long until he blasts a massive load in me that I can feel. He isn't slowing down his strokes and he admits he wants to cum in me again and I'm loving that I'm getting the loads his boyfriend should be getting. Miguel isn't very verbal when he tops but I'm more than making up for that, moaning with delight, telling him how good his cock feels in me, and how bad I want his cum. He does get into that though and tells me to beg for his cock and cum and I do. And before long he blasts his second load in me, calling me a dirty slut as he does. He'd been stroking my cock as he'd been fucking me and once he cums a second time slides out of me, straddles my cock and guides it inside his ass with no lube. I enter him with ease and his face lights up as that happens. I can only guess he got fucked by his boyfriend or someone else already or maybe both and now I'm going to be adding my load to theirs, churning it all up inside his guts. Despite his big cock and being a hot top, Miguel LOVES to get fucked and is super verbal when he's taking a cock, and today is no exception. He loves that I call him a dirty slut and he admits he not only took his boyfriend's load that morning but also from another guy before he got to the gym. He's begging for my load and telling me how hot I feel inside him and I finally blast my load inside him, shuddering hard as I did. I loved that my seed was now mixed up with the seed from the other two and could only imagine he was probably going to take still more loads after I was done. I wished I had more time to pump another load in him, but I need to get to work and already won't have time to shower first. I grab a cleanup towel and hand it to him first so he can clean up and the use it after him to do the same and we both dressed again.

I drive back over to the gym and ask if he wants to go back to his car or the gym and he smirks at me and says the gym. I can connect the dots, he wants to go back and see if he can hook up with another guy to fuck him. That's the kind of slut he is. He thanks me for the fun and hops out and I head to the office hoping I don't smell too much like I've been fucking, but put on some cologne just in case.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 5