Bear night at Dragon Sauna in Hamburg

stef85hki

• 1 month later...

Nobody asked but my review here about the Dragon Sauna:

I arrived around 15:40 and the lockers were all sold out, I had to get my own Kabine for 35 EUR or wait until somebody came out, so I took the Kabine. In the queue I exchanged a few words with a guy that suggested me to get the Kabine in the top floor (ground floor). He was a friendly cute bear from a city near Hamburg. The guy in the cashier was an annoying diva, like many saunas in Germany. Anyway, once I changed, I took a shower and headed to the smoke sauna where I ran into the bearish guy again. He was making out with another man and at the beginning we started making out the three of us, but the third guy soon realised it was more a business of two people between the bearish guy and I, so he left. The bearish man and I went to my Kabine and cuddled, fucked, sucked and rimmed each other before he told me he wanted to fuck me, so I complied. He was tender and patient until my hole was ready and open for him. He fucked me maybe 5-10 min before he came inside me. Then we cuddled and he sucked me until I came in his mouth. 
After cuddling and talking a little bit he left and I started enjoying the sauna for the remaining 5 h or so before I went back to my hotel. Long story short: 2 guys bred me and I bred a guy.

• Like 3

On 1/16/2024 at 1:03 AM, PrisonbaiT said:

You had Fun there, i used to work regular in Hamburg but never did visit a sauna there

My first time there too. Can't complain but I know there are better saunas in Germany, esp in the Ruhr region.

Boiler I did not like so much. Great facilities though but there are so many men that it felt everybody is looking for the next best thing before finishing with one. 
I am curious about Lab though. Have heard/read many good things about it.