Partners in crime wanted - Berlin 20th-26th December

epicurean86

I am spending some days in Berlin from 20th to 26th December with a trip to Prague for Christmas. I usually go to Lab, Bull, or trying some other places, this time I would like to try Club Culture Houze on Wednesday (Bisex Night). Never been on such an event, any experience from anyone?

I usually go alone to these places but I wouldn't mind some company, with no strings attached or even expectations. Although when I am drunk and very horny, I might take advantage of you or let you take it. 😉 But essentially, besides sharing the 2for1 drinks on Friday in Lab it might be fun even to compare loads statistics and perhaps we can assist each other by handing over lube when one is getting fucked in a sling, you know, basic breeding courtesy. 

I've been, but it's a while ago.

I actually like the place a lot. The ambience is different - more relaxed and often more personal. They also have different theme nights than all the otheres - like the bi night, and it makes up for a truly sex positive space. 

That said it's rather small, so it's a bit hit or miss if there's anyone you mutually get off on. Unlike bi places abroad theres no gazillion dollars for single men, single women free bullshit. As there is no sorting of genders either, there's usually a clear majority of men. But as it has this relaxed atmosphere it usually works for the women/couples there too, and the ones that come are there to fuck. 

On bi nights expect most people to wear condoms, at least for playing with any women. 

Unfortunately I'll miss you by a few days, as I'll be in Berlin from the 28th. 

Edited by testdrive