Anonymous Raw Cock

Not the greatest story but it does chart my transformation into a slut.

Until my late 50’s I had never really thought about having sex with guys. I adored the female form and was happily occupied exploring that beautiful field.

As often happens at that age I developed some medical issues. The combination of prescribed medications completely killed my libido and desire, not to mind my ability to get an erection. I just naturally accepted the situation and drifted away from sex for a few years. But if truth be told I missed the excitement. Someone suggested that I try poppers and to my amazement I found my hips gyrating and a desire for my hole to be fucked. So the decision was made to become a bottom.

Now I don’t know whether it was nervousness but I decided to opt for anonymous meetings so that I wouldn’t be recognised. Truth be told, after making the decision I got a huge frisson of excitement.

I created a profile on Squirt and soon had a couple of expressions of interest. We discussed the logistics and soon my first partner was on his way.

As agreed I had left the front door unlocked and I was upstairs on the bed; naked, in the doggy position and with a mask and towel over my head. I couldn’t believe the nervous excitement when I heard the door opening and footsteps on the stairs. I was pleasantly surprised when he left out a gasp at the sight of my tight hole awaiting him. The sexual tension rose in me as he rushed to undress and started to caress my body. As agreed, my body belongs to my lover and he can rim, eat and finger my pussy whilst stroking my cock and doing whatever else he wants. All of his foreplay and top ups of poppers was driving my body wild with lust. He eventually rubbed his cock against my tiny opening and I could feel the excitement in both of us heading to maximum. At that very moment I knew what my calling was and how I would answer when he asked the question. I could feel him pressing the head of his gift against my hole. When he asked did I want to use condoms I said no, I wanted his seed inside me.

He slowly pushed inside of me and began to thrust. I was in heaven. His excitement went into overdrive because my virgin pussy was so tight around his throbbing cock. I almost fainted with joy when he said he was coming and gasped as his precious seed shot deep inside me.

He quickly put his clothes back on and my hips were still rocking as I heard him going back downstairs and out the door. I had made myself his sex toy to do whatever he wished. And I never knew who had fucked me. I just loved the feeling of being a complete sub slut taking anonymous raw cock.

And that’s now my regular routine. Some guys have fucked me multiple times and I still don’t know who they are. It’s enough for me to be their object of lust. I wouldn’t dream of changing now; it will be anonymous bare cock in my pussy for ever; and I’m never going back.

• Like 2

For me as a TOP BI FUCKER/BREEDER it is also so horny to fuck anonymous male ass.... and sometimes female pussy and breed breed them.

My 1st joy is to have anonymous gloryhole sex. Not seeing /knowing who is on the other side and what sort of kinky, sleazy and dirty things he wil do with my hard cock.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1