[Bare Sqwhirl] What are your tastes in fetish gear?

Feeder

Click here to see Bare Sqwhirl's original blog post...

Gear Fetish eh.... Well this could take a while but I'll try to keep it concise and simple. Lets start with what could be more everyday wear for me. I love Under Armour and Nike Pro compression, I wear those shorts as underwear most days. So I usually have some piece of tight lycra on my body and I get boned when I put it on. I have multiple pairs of shorts, compression T's, tights and 2 lycra body suits. I'm always on the look out for guys sporting the gear and if I spot one instant hard on. I also like other piece of sports gear like football pads and hockey gear they are hot, but don't own any. Next gear I like is neoprene or wetsuits, I have jockstrap and then a shorty wetsuit. The next natural progression is rubber/latex gear I want to get a full body suit with 3way front zipper that runs to the small of the back. To allow for access of private areas if you know what I mean. Also on my wish list is a pair of Nasty Pig neoprene chaps. These are the main ones I hope your imagination is running wild ;-)

Ask me anything! Sexual, random questions, would you rather, seriously anything!

nodu246dego@post.wordpress.comemail]

More...

• 8 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.