Back to back

Curlyandgirly

In the pursuit of being a good cumdump I showed up undressed , caged and plugged , guy 1 gets my best cocksucking , guy 2 starts licking my hole , soon he declares me ready , and orders me to climb over him , my hole in view my cage making a mess , guy one plunges in in one go .. I had been working my hole so I was ready , this big 8inch rod and fat head is working my guts and hole hood , I milk the shit out of him and in about 2min he blows a giant load in me .. guy under me tells me to force it out all over his face , I do that .. he eats it all up and takes his 7inch rod and rails and creams me .. I was so full of cum and open I could not even tell he came .. as soon as he was done I pulled my pants up and left .. cum leaking out the entire time .. fuck it’s fun to do hoe shit 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2