[Sperm Pig] Two more loads...

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

I seem to be making up for lost time this week; I got two big cumloads in my ass last night.

The first was from this guy who’s bred me before. On hidden cam video with me blindfolded.

However, this time he was cool with me seeing his face.

After seeing it though, I think I prefer the blindfold. But he does have a decent cock— and I like his “take charge” attitude.

He dropped trou and pushed me down to my knees almost as soon as he was in my door.

He had only fucked me before, so this was the first time I’d ever seen/sucked his cock.

The dude is a definite “grower”. Seriously— it was like sucking a cocktail wiener at first, and ended up as a nicely thick 7 inches!

When he was fully hard, he shoved me roughly onto all fours on my bed, climbed up behind, spit, and shoved.

Thank god I’d prelubed. Because this fucker meant business.

I knew he was partnered so I started in with some talk. “Does your boyfriend know you like to raw fuck ass on the side?”

“Fuck no, man.”

“But you like breeding anonymous ass, don’t you?”

“Hell yeah! I love seeding dirty whores like you!”

And he pummel fucked my hole. It actually felt good as he wasn’t hitting near as deep as the guy yesterday. So I took it and urged him on.

“Fuck my whore ass, man! Tear it up! Use it and Dump your cum in me!”

I could tell he was getting close from his grunts and whimpers. Then he pounded even harder and shouted, “There! Take it you whore! You fucking dirty cum whore!

I milked him until his shuddering subsided— then he yanked out of my ass, looked at the cum leaking out of my hole and said, “Yup, you got a good one.”

Still horny— I trolled about online an found this guy on BBRT that I’d chatted with before. He lives close by, so I thought I might have a shot.

I asked if he was up for breeding some ass— and he was! So a quick 15 minutes later he’s over.

He’s a short fucker 5’4” and I’m 6’1”, so it was a bit mutt and jeff. But he was built with a hot, compact body and a GREAT cock! 7.5” and thick.

He asked if it would be ok if we didn’t just pump n dump, but took some time. I said no problem.

And man, am I glad I did!

This fucker found ALL my buttons and pushed them repeatedly. He worked my nipples, he sucked my cock for like 30 minutes solid. And he ate my ass.

God, did he eat my ass!!

I swear his tongue was hitting my spleen— it was absolute-fucking-lutely amazing!

And he could taste the other cum. After a few minutes of rooting in my ass he says, “If I didn’t know better, I’d think I was tasting another guys load.”

“You are… Is that ok?”

In response, he tripled his efforts on eating my hole— even using his finger to dig some of the load out.

Then it was time for the fuck. He spit several times on my hole (god I love that!) and also on his cock. His spit was remarkably slick.

Some popper hits later and he’s balls deep in me. And he was all about pleasure and taking his time.

He made love to my meaty ass— almost worshiping it with his cock. I hadn’t had a fucking like that in ages… And me likey it!

Eventually I just had to beg him for his load because I desperately needed to cum and could hold off no longer.

He took some deep popper hits, an then used my ass to get his cock off. It didn’t take long either, and I can feel his cock start to flood my guts.

I beg him to pound me and work his cum in deep while I jack my cock. He does and when my orgasm finally hits it took control of my whole body.

We ended up on the floor, me face down, him on top, and we lay there, panting and stuck together.

After about five minutes when we can both move again, he pulls out and a wad of semen plops out of my butthole.

He bends down and licks it up and tongues it back into my hole.

We showered together and the indent him on his way. Later I got a BBrT messAge from him thanking me for my ass, and requesting a repeat.

Oh yeah. He’ll be cumming back.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.