Flip fuck and then a foursome

Calstock

My buddy and I got back from the gym today and were just chilling. He’s extremely ripped and scruffy and has a lot of charisma. He has this very playful character and is an absolute stud. We are both otters but he definitely has a thing for twinks, especially blonde slim ones. I don’t know how he finds so many of them, but he is constantly balls deep into some 20 year old twink. 

After an hour of just hanging we started fooling around blowing each other. We’ve played for years and since we are both verse it usually evolves into some flip fuck action. Today wasn’t any different and we both ended up breeding each other and then ended up taking a nap. 

About 4 this afternoon we both woke up with raging hard ons. He was on his phone horned texting playing with his cock through his boxer briefs. I could tell he was getting back into the zone, so I ripped his shorts off and went town on his cock and play with his abs and pecks. He was moaning real loud and phone was exploding. I kept edging him and then stopped. I told him to pick up his phone because I had a sneaking suspicion it was one of twink fuck buddies. Turns out he had been texting with two of them and they both were as horny as we were. He started showing me some of their photos and even a couple videos of him breeding one of them. They were both definitely twinks but one was a bit more muscular. Both were pretty hung and had perfectly smooth bubble butts. 

My buddy then playfully asked if he could “order up a couple of twinks to split.” I agreed; almost drooling. Both of the twinks got my place within a half hour. Within about 30 seconds of arriving, each twink was on their knees blowing my buddy and I in my living room. After some pretty bomb head, my buddy ordered both twinks to strip and threw the scrawnier one over his shoulder and carried him in my room. 

Not too much later we had both twinks on all fours on the bed and we were rimming them. After we got them nice and wet they were literally begging to get fucked. We ended swapping twinks a couple of times and bred both of them and sent them on their way loaded up. 

Edited by Calstock
Misspelling
  • Like 4
  • Piggy 6