[Life In The Raw] Morning hotel fuck

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

This morning a hot black guy hit me up on bbrt and asked me if I would come over to his hotel room, turns out it is down the street from where I live, I was over in 5 minutes. he sold himself short on his profile, it said his body type was average, his pictures and him in the flesh told a tale of a sexy, lean, toned body.

We kissed and I took him to the bedroom, where I ripped off his shorts and threw him on the bed, I slid my dick in, it was wet and hot as hell, he told me that a latin with a huge dick had bred him before I came over.

Nothing my dick loves more than a cumfilled hole. That got my dick harder and made my nuts start boiling.

"fuck baby, your dick is so big and hard, work my hole."

I laid him flat on his back and used him as hard as possible, slamming my dick in and out of his black ass, pulling my cum covered dick all the way out and slamming it back in, putting all my weight on his body and humping his ass, fast. hard. deep. A relentless fuck, making sure he would remember his time in LA.

I got up and fucked his ass, spreading his hole, getting there, getting hot, getting close.

I fired off a deep and hot load in his ass, he felt it go off inside of him and cried out as the liquid fire ran through his hole. I got up, thanked him for the morning fuck, and went on my way.6205496180732721325-1774412739896786304?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.