Fun with Brent and others

My buddy, Brent, asked me if I wanted to come over to his place Friday night. We’d played together several times in the past and always had a great time. He likes to party and loves to work over my ass with his tongue, cock, fingers, and toys. Of course, I was up for it. Then, he asked if I could stay through Saturday. That was new, but a naked, partied-up weekend sounded great, so I made plans to be away for a few days.

On Friday, I did a good cleanout, shaved my balls, and trimmed everything else. There’s not a ton of hair on my body, but I keep it tidy. Shaved balls let me wear a cock ring without getting hair caught in it. Brent, on the other hand, is hairy. In fact, one of the first things I noticed about him when we met was how hairy his arms were. That’s often a good indicator of overall hairiness, and Brent didn’t disappoint. Hairy chest, arms, legs, a good bit on his ass, and that sweet little triangle of hair on his lower back. He hits all the right buttons for me.

Usually, when I go to Brent’s place, he leaves the back door open for me, and I just walk in and head to the sling. He has it set up in a spare bedroom. I went in, went up to the room, and stripped down to my orange Cellblock 13 jockstrap. The jock focuses all the attention on my ass. I had a metal cock ring around my cock too.

Brent came in, wearing just a black cockring. He has a great cock, thicker than most and pretty long. Usually, we smoke a bit when I first get there, and then we get down to business. Today was no exception. He handed me a pipe and torch and told me to take a few good hits. I got about four solid hits, blowing some nice clouds. Brent did a few and handed the pipe back to me, and told me to get really spun since tonight was going to be special. I was intrigued and willing, so I smoked more, feeling it hit my head and my ass. As usual, there were fresh poppers on a shelf nearby, along with some toys, lube, paper towels, and other things we’d need.

Brent knelt in front of my ass which was spread wide for him. He teased my hole by blowing on it, occasionally running his hands over it while massaging my ass, and sometimes giving it a little lick. He likes the tease, and it makes me even more horny for something in my ass. He took a big hit off the pipe and blew the clouds on my hole.

Soon, Brent was rimming me, making me squirm in the sling. Getting my ass eaten is so hot. There’s something about giving up my hole to another guy that gets me excited. Of course, eating ass is great too, and I hoped to do some of that too.

Eventually, Brent stood up and started rubbing his cock all over my ass and hole. He’d slap it against my ass, rub it under my balls, and sweep it over my hole. Each time, my hole would quiver, wondering if this was the moment when he would penetrate me. Soon, it was that moment, and Brent placed the head of his cock against my hole and shoved just a little bit in. He knows that I like that initial entry, so he took it slow. He went in a little deeper but had to pull out to lube things up some more.

Brent lubed up his cock and then added some to my hole, dribbling it down my crack and into my eager hole. He pushed some in with his fingers and then slid his cock back in. With the extra lube, it was a breeze for him to get in balls deep. He fucked me for a bit but said he didn’t want to cum yet, so he pulled out.

He went downstairs to get us some drinks. When he came back, he sat on the sofa in the room while I stayed in the sling. He likes watching me. He was stroking his cock, and I would play with my hole. We finished our drinks, and he got up to fuck me again.

This time, he got right inside me and started thrusting. He has a long cock, so he can get deep inside me when we fuck. While he was fucking me, he stopped and said, “Hey, Alex”.  I turned to see who the new guy was. Obviously, his name was Alex, and he looked to be around our age, tall and sort of chunky. He stripped down, revealing a thick cock with great low-hanging balls. He’s not hairy like Brent but had a nice body with big nipples.

Brent had stepped back, leaving my hole empty, so Alex took his place, lubed his cock, and drove it into me. He asked Brent if there were any loads inside me yet, and Brent said no. Alex said that he would change that. Sounded good to me.

He was a more energetic fucker than Brent. Alex pounded me hard, stretching my hole with his thick cock. Soon, he said that he was going to cum, and I felt his cock pulse in my ass as he dumped his load in me.

Alex pulled out, slapped my ass, thanked Brent, got dressed, and left. A short, but welcome, fuck. Brent got between my legs and spread my hole open with two fingers to see the cum inside me. He stuck his cock in and churned it around for a bit before pulling out. He stuck a butt plug up my ass.

Brent asked if I wanted more, and I said yes. Good, he said, a few more guys are coming over. My ass twitched in anticipation of multiple loads.

The next guy to arrive was Stephen. Handsome, bearded, and furry all over, he first smoked up, sharing some with me and Brent, before he started eating my ass. He had to taste the cum from Alex. He fucked me for a while before declaring that he needed a break to get hard again. When he pulled out, I told him to feed his dick to me. He came up, and I started to lick and suck his cock. Ass to mouth is hot, and it was even better when Brent stuck his dick back inside me.

Then Henry showed up. He stripped, showing a tight swimmer’s body that was fully shaved. His cock looked like a big one, but it was still hanging low. I was excited to see what it would be like when it was hard. He took a few hits off the pipe and started to rub his cock around my ass. I could feel him getting bigger as he moved it around. He’d stick it in my ass and then pull it back out again, rubbing it against my ass and hole. He did this for a while before pounding it back in. He fucked me hard before blowing his load too. Then, he pulled out, sat down on the couch, and picked up the pipe. He’d play with his cock and hole right in my line of sight, which was great to see. He was staring greedily at my cum filled ass while he was doing this.

Next came Peter. Short, with kind of an olive complexion. He was covered in fur. Brent knows how much I like playing with a hairy guy, so he suggested that I might want to eat Peter’s ass. So, I got out of the sling, and Peter got in. Fuck, that was an inviting hole. I licked, sucked, and tongue fucked him while he was getting spun by Brent. Peter said that he should fuck me before he got T dick, so we swapped spots again, and he fucked me, dumping another load.

Henry was hard and ready again, so he dove into my ass with his cock. This time, it took longer for him to cum, but he almost collapsed when he did. While I was getting fucked, Peter was eating Brent’s ass, then sucking his cock. They swapped around too, with Brent servicing Peter’s ass and cock. It’s sexy to see other guys getting it on with each other while I’m getting fucked.

After Henry shot his load in me, a few other guys came by. There was Adam, who was able to fuck me for a really long time before cumming. Then Tom, who was another quick fuck and breed. Kevin came by and sat between my legs and felched out some of the loads that were in there before he fucked and bred me. He stayed around after too.

I got a few loads from some of the guys, but Brent still hadn’t bred my ass. He’d fuck me between guys but still no load from him. I knew that he usually blows a huge load so maybe he wanted to wait until my ass was full before adding his to the mix, causing cum to ooze out of my hole.

After eight loads (they were keeping track on a whiteboard in the room), Brent stepped between my legs. My hole was ready for him. He told me to take a big hit of poppers and get ready to be bred. I did. He entered my ass and pumped in and out. He shoved in deep, and I felt his cock spasm inside me while his body was shaking as he collapsed on my chest. Fuck, that was good!

Brent and I kissed a bit. I licked his pits and tongued his nipples. Then, he asked if I was happy with the session. Of course, I told him, it was an amazing evening. That was when he told me that it was almost 3 in the afternoon on Saturday. I got to his place around 8 on Friday, so we had been playing for almost 20 hours. I got out of the sling, got cleaned up, dressed and headed home, where I tumbled into bed. With all the T and excitement, sleep wasn’t coming. But I had a few toys that would feel great inside me, so I got them out and worked over my well-used (and cum filled) hole for another few hours. It was a great weekend.

• Like 10
  • Piggy 11