Another locker room lunchtime quickie at work!

Close to lunchtime I was on Sniffies seeing if anyone was looking for a lunchtime quickie and got a message from a cute 18 y/o blonde Anglo kid. His picture had me worried as he looked younger, but he said he had an ID to prove he was 18 and he'd just had his birthday before Christmas. The Frisco ISD starts back up tomorrow and he's in high school and as much as I love fucking and getting fucked by high school boys I wasn't about to pass this up. Hotter still his profile was bareback only so I knew he'd be down to take my load and pretty much made it clear he wanted it. I suggested using the locker room in the gym in our building as there's few people here and he was down for that or car play. I gave him the address and told him to text when he got here and he did. I scrambled down to the gym and sure enough, he looked like his picture and he gave me his driver's license, and so I knew his name (Aaron) and introduced myself and led him into the locker room. I checked around and there was no one else in the locker room and as soon as I told him he was on me kissing me, starting to undo my shirt and his. I like how aggressive the kid is and he has his tongue down my throat and is telling me how bad he wants me to fuck him and how bad he wants my loads. I asked him if he wanted to fuck in the shower or in the bathroom stall and he said the stall, smirking at me. I grabbed a towel to clean up after and we went into the stall where we resumed kissing and undressing each other. We weren't at it long before he said he should fuck me first as he was really excited and close to cumming. I asked if he wanted me to suck him first and he laughed saying he was ready to fuck me. I was taking in his hot smooth pale body and his nice long uncut dick, which sadly didn't have much girth. I turned my ass to him and could hear and feel his spit hit my ass and his cock and he slowly worked both into my ass. My ass didn't offer up much resistance as I'd been fucked at the gym this morning before work. His dick entered me easily and soon his was stroking to his heart's content as I told him how good his cock felt in me and how bad I wanted his cum as he tweaked my nipples and kissed and bit the back of my neck. It didn't take long for him to go full throttle and start pounding my ass hard and blasting a huge load I could feel inside me as he let out a loud series of fucks. He apologized saying he was really worked up and cums really quick when he's like that, but that he had another load for me, asking me if I wanted it in my ass or down my throat. I told him not to pull out and that I wanted it in my ass, and how bad I wanted it. He was pulling almost all the way out and slamming all the way in with long hard strokes groaning as he did. As he did I could feel his cum leaking out my ass and dribbling down onto my balls and legs. I loved that he was churning the load already in me deeper inside my guts and adding his own. I could feel his body tense and his breath change, letting out a loud groan and knew he'd cum in me again. He slid out of me and tried to catch his breath and I turned around to kiss him and tell him how hot it was. I was stroking my cock and told him it was his turn and he took his place up against the wall.

I did Aaron just as he did me, spit and stick and his ass also offered up no resistance. It was clear he'd been fucked recently and I'm sure if I dropped down to eat his ass I'd get a taste of that guy's load. If he's willing to hook up with a total stranger in a locker room to fuck then clearly he's a slut and probably fucks around a lot. He was groaning a lot, saying how thick my cock was and how good it felt in him, along with how bad he wanted my cum. I decided to push it and for him to tell me how bad he wants it and that he probably gets fucked a lot and he admitted he did. I pushed it asking him how often he gets it and he said he tried to get fucked every day. I asked him if he'd already been fucked today and he said he had. I pumped him for details and it was a guy off Sniffies who came to his house and bred him raw. I loved that he was hooking up with random guys and letting them breed him raw and knew he'd probably be back on Sniffies after this to get more loads. I asked him that and he admitted he was going to. I was so turned on I blasted a massive load inside him that had him begging me not to pull out and stay inside him. I laughed and told him "not a chance" as I kept stroking. I loved that he was so open about being a slut and really wanted to pump another load inside him and so I asked him if he has any regular buds and he admitted he does, but its easier to hook up with random guys. A slut after my own heart as that's what I do, and I laughed and told him that. He admitted he liked how I fucked him and he'd be up to taking my cock again as I kept stroking. I told him I liked it that he already had a load in his ass and he laughed and asked if I'd had one in me too. I said I had and had gotten fucked this morning at the gym. "You know the guy" he asked and I admitted, no, not really. "You just wanted the load didn't you?" I admitted I did and found myself at a new level of horny. I asked him if he liked that I already had a load in me and he admitted he did. I was stroking longer and harder inside him now and close to cumming and told him how bad I wanted to add my cum to the other guy's cum in his ass, which had him moaning and begging for that, telling me to fuck his ass like the slut he is. I called him a slut and said he should take more loads and have me come and fuck him once I'm off work and have him pump his slutty cum inside me too. I let out a load groan and blasted more seed in his slutty cummy hole. I slid out of his ass and he turned around to kiss me, but not before I could see my seed and the seed from the other guy trickling down out of his ass. I asked him if he wanted to shower and he said he was OK and needed to get going, wiping himself off with the towel I'd brought and dressing. I grabbed my clothes to head to the shower and kissed him some more and he asked if I'd be ready to go again later this afternoon. I said I would and he asked me to text him when I left work. He headed out of the locker room and I hit the showers, amazed that I had found a slutty little teen boy but was bummed realizing school starts for the semester and my only will be to hookup in the evenings after work.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 15

19 hours ago, PigBoyDallas said:

Close to lunchtime I was on Sniffies seeing if anyone was looking for a lunchtime quickie and got a message from a cute 18 y/o blonde Anglo kid. His picture had me worried as he looked younger, but he said he had an ID to prove he was 18 and he'd just had his birthday before Christmas. The Frisco ISD starts back up tomorrow and he's in high school and as much as I love fucking and getting fucked by high school boys I wasn't about to pass this up. Hotter still his profile was bareback only so I knew he'd be down to take my load and pretty much made it clear he wanted it. I suggested using the locker room in the gym in our building as there's few people here and he was down for that or car play. I gave him the address and told him to text when he got here and he did. I scrambled down to the gym and sure enough, he looked like his picture and he gave me his driver's license, and so I knew his name (Aaron) and introduced myself and led him into the locker room. I checked around and there was no one else in the locker room and as soon as I told him he was on me kissing me, starting to undo my shirt and his. I like how aggressive the kid is and he has his tongue down my throat and is telling me how bad he wants me to fuck him and how bad he wants my loads. I asked him if he wanted to fuck in the shower or in the bathroom stall and he said the stall, smirking at me. I grabbed a towel to clean up after and we went into the stall where we resumed kissing and undressing each other. We weren't at it long before he said he should fuck me first as he was really excited and close to cumming. I asked if he wanted me to suck him first and he laughed saying he was ready to fuck me. I was taking in his hot smooth pale body and his nice long uncut dick, which sadly didn't have much girth. I turned my ass to him and could hear and feel his spit hit my ass and his cock and he slowly worked both into my ass. My ass didn't offer up much resistance as I'd been fucked at the gym this morning before work. His dick entered me easily and soon his was stroking to his heart's content as I told him how good his cock felt in me and how bad I wanted his cum as he tweaked my nipples and kissed and bit the back of my neck. It didn't take long for him to go full throttle and start pounding my ass hard and blasting a huge load I could feel inside me as he let out a loud series of fucks. He apologized saying he was really worked up and cums really quick when he's like that, but that he had another load for me, asking me if I wanted it in my ass or down my throat. I told him not to pull out and that I wanted it in my ass, and how bad I wanted it. He was pulling almost all the way out and slamming all the way in with long hard strokes groaning as he did. As he did I could feel his cum leaking out my ass and dribbling down onto my balls and legs. I loved that he was churning the load already in me deeper inside my guts and adding his own. I could feel his body tense and his breath change, letting out a loud groan and knew he'd cum in me again. He slid out of me and tried to catch his breath and I turned around to kiss him and tell him how hot it was. I was stroking my cock and told him it was his turn and he took his place up against the wall.

I did Aaron just as he did me, spit and stick and his ass also offered up no resistance. It was clear he'd been fucked recently and I'm sure if I dropped down to eat his ass I'd get a taste of that guy's load. If he's willing to hook up with a total stranger in a locker room to fuck then clearly he's a slut and probably fucks around a lot. He was groaning a lot, saying how thick my cock was and how good it felt in him, along with how bad he wanted my cum. I decided to push it and for him to tell me how bad he wants it and that he probably gets fucked a lot and he admitted he did. I pushed it asking him how often he gets it and he said he tried to get fucked every day. I asked him if he'd already been fucked today and he said he had. I pumped him for details and it was a guy off Sniffies who came to his house and bred him raw. I loved that he was hooking up with random guys and letting them breed him raw and knew he'd probably be back on Sniffies after this to get more loads. I asked him that and he admitted he was going to. I was so turned on I blasted a massive load inside him that had him begging me not to pull out and stay inside him. I laughed and told him "not a chance" as I kept stroking. I loved that he was so open about being a slut and really wanted to pump another load inside him and so I asked him if he has any regular buds and he admitted he does, but its easier to hook up with random guys. A slut after my own heart as that's what I do, and I laughed and told him that. He admitted he liked how I fucked him and he'd be up to taking my cock again as I kept stroking. I told him I liked it that he already had a load in his ass and he laughed and asked if I'd had one in me too. I said I had and had gotten fucked this morning at the gym. "You know the guy" he asked and I admitted, no, not really. "You just wanted the load didn't you?" I admitted I did and found myself at a new level of horny. I asked him if he liked that I already had a load in me and he admitted he did. I was stroking longer and harder inside him now and close to cumming and told him how bad I wanted to add my cum to the other guy's cum in his ass, which had him moaning and begging for that, telling me to fuck his ass like the slut he is. I called him a slut and said he should take more loads and have me come and fuck him once I'm off work and have him pump his slutty cum inside me too. I let out a load groan and blasted more seed in his slutty cummy hole. I slid out of his ass and he turned around to kiss me, but not before I could see my seed and the seed from the other guy trickling down out of his ass. I asked him if he wanted to shower and he said he was OK and needed to get going, wiping himself off with the towel I'd brought and dressing. I grabbed my clothes to head to the shower and kissed him some more and he asked if I'd be ready to go again later this afternoon. I said I would and he asked me to text him when I left work. He headed out of the locker room and I hit the showers, amazed that I had found a slutty little teen boy but was bummed realizing school starts for the semester and my only will be to hookup in the evenings after work.

Hot encounter to put it mildly...Made me realize that I want this too, exchange loads with a lover after other men have already filled us both up, fucking another slut as we both revel in our mutual sluttery!