Need advice: How to meet men in a public toilet

I have always loved sucking guys off in restrooms. Done it hundreds or even thousands of times and have never been arrested or rebuked or roughed up. Check out some of the hookup sites that list cruisy areas (Squirt is one) and stick with those locations. I don’t know, I don’t find it hard to figure out who’s there for action and who isn’t. Sometimes I stand at a urinal and wait for a visitor who may also stand there a little longer than usual. Or I sit in a stall and use the foot tapping method. 

When you dither or delay, you increase the chances of being interrupted. Get down on your knees and start hauling for that load you crave. Enjoy having other guys watch. And yet, at the same time, have a little common sense, somehow. If you hear someone new enter, you have to stop until they leave or you figure they’re there for the same reason  

I have also left my number or used the numbers others have left. Had some great hookups as a result!

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

What an interesting thread. Personally, I would start by cruising a restroom in a gay bar. Then branch out gradually. I know it's more exciting to cruise public non-gay places and believe me, I've done my share, but I don't think I ever cruised a place that didn't have a reputation or a certain amount of built-in deniability, like a gym locker room. I got VERY lucky earlier this month at a gym in Philly. You have to practice gradually until you learn to read the body language of other guys. You can't just go somewhere, drop your pants, and hope for the best!

Edited by moondoggy02116
clarification
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Have been thinking about this since reading the Tearoom Trade - except for Hampstead heath, I can't think of any UK places that are remotely as busy as described. Activity on squirt.org seemed to suggest the British Library in Euston was the most active spot, and worth a visit. I've been a few times and never encountered anything.  I wonder if UK tearooms/cottages have been made extinct by online apps?  Anyone know of anywhere (uk) that's busy? 

I also think that all the tearooms/cottages have succumbed to CCTV etc.  There are a few spots around of cruisey woodlands but even these are falling foul of surveillance. Bottrell's lane near Amersham has a trailer parked up with a pole and an array of cameras, ANPR and motion detectors, which has been there for about six months now monitoring the comings and goings.

(Takes me back to the 90's when local police would take down number plates of cars at the local gay pubs and clubs (The Greyhound in Colnbrook in particular) to match them up with cars found parked in cruising spots.)