Sauna in Cologne

Will visit Cologne end of february, in the past i used to go to Phoenix sauna. Do not know it still exist. So please help me with local bare places, would prefer sauna's, sexclubs or private parties for a hot neg bottom

Yes, you should defunitely go to Phoenix Sauna, it is one of the hottest places in cologne. Also you could give a try to the sauna Babylon, it is also highly recommendible. 
Don‘t forget to visit Pullermanns, the fucking best fuck club of cologne!

• Like 1

Filming event at Pullermanns on Sundays 14:00 til 20:00; only when the month has 5 sundays - on the 5th sunday of that month. (I mention this event, because the profile of the thread opener shows his liking of being videoed during sex.)

I went to Babylon sauna in early January but the tops that wanted to fuck me wanted to use condoms. I fucked a couple of guys bare but also some wanted to use condoms. Anyway, the sauna is great and there were many men to choose from. Even two bears where fucking bare on the sling. Next time I will try to visit the Phoeanix sauna and Pullermanns