Best Fuck

Years ago when I was about 18 I used to see this guy called Matt (not his real name) and he'd come over, we'd listen to the Rolling Stones and get stoned. He'd buy the weed, I'd buy the beer.

Weed always made him horny and he'd beg me to fuck him. We usually used rubbers and most of the time he'd complain that it hurt too much, which always amused me because I don't have a big dick at all. Usually I'd pull out, we'd drink a bit more, smoke more weed, he'd fuck me silly and then I'd fuck him.

Anyway, this one night the usual happened but I was rather drunk and quite stoned, as was he, and I just thought fuck it. We'd barebacked a few times (oh for the old days where 12 packs of condoms weren't enough for 2 days of fucking) but he didn't like to take the risk; it didn't particularly bother me but I didn't want to upset a friend and besides he was good looking and a good fuck even with the rubbers.

I just took the condom off, he asked what I was doing, and just went in raw.

I don't know what it was but the look on his face and the feeling around my dick was just amazing. I reached over, put the joint in his mouth and we gunned the smoke between ourselves whilst we got used to the position. And then we fucked, he didn't usually kiss but that night I'm not sure whether I got more pleasure from my tongue in his mouth or my dick in his arse.

It felt like forever.

He'd come without touching himself, about the same time as I did as well.

We both tended to be matter of fact after coming. It's just the way we were. He was more straight than gay but he liked my company and though he'd never say much after we'd have sex, we always shared one last joint, had a beer, fall asleep and usually wake each other up for more in a few hours time.

Still, whatever it was that night, I don't know. I still remember it, every sensation and every feeling right to this day. If I'm ever having trouble coming, I only have to think of it and I do.

I wonder if you've ever had one of those sex moments where it's just right and you still remember it even if it's years and years in your past? This was one of mine.

best sex was this hot jock guy i saw him from across the club and i told him i wanted to suck him off and swallow his load.

so we left the club looking for a dark alleyway to do the deed. well we ended up on someones from yard in west hollywood. 4am, dark.

I was high on ecstacy. he then tell me he wanted to fuck me bareback. so i let him spit in it and stick it in.

he told me, I haven't cum in a month. sure enuf the bitch came so much. I remember the sound of the overload of man sperm splattering on the concrete walkway on some persons front yard. That night was the hottest sex Id ever had.