[Midtown Mutt ATL] Pig at the Video Arcade

Feeder

Click here to see Midtown Mutt's original blog post...

I was supposed to travel this week to play with a very sexy guy for the first time. But as so often happens, work got in the way of play...this time his work, so we rainchecked it.

Still, I woke up Saturday morning with a powerful hunger for cock and ass. I've been in a slump with finding compatible guys on BBRTS and MH who can host. I was chatting with a guy on BBRTS who really wanted to breed, so I suggested a notorious video arcade on the edge of midtown. We arranged to meet at noon and he would fuck me until his babies were swimming in me.

Now, I went through a stretch about a year ago where I used to visit this place occasionally. It doesn't get any sleazier than this place, but it is precisely for men (many of them trolls) to hook up for blow jobs or other anonymous sex.

So I arrived just a few minutes after noon, and of course the other guy was a no-show. But there were plenty of guys of all ages, shapes and colors there.

I entered a booth and soon, a sexy young black guy entered next to me. He had a nice thick long cock that he poked through the hole in the wall and I was deep throating him in no time. My saliva was covering his big cock, and so I dropped trou and backed up my ass to the hole in the wall and huffed some poppers. I heard the guy spit on his cock and then felt his cockhead pushing into my hole. He fucked me for about 10 minutes and it felt so good. Finally he pulled out and I decided to go over to his side of the booth so he could finish breeding me. I knocked on the door and he opened it. He said that he had already shot his load in me. I reached back and, sure enough, his cum was starting to drip out of my hole.

I decided to go to work out at the gym and then come back. So I drove over to the gym which is five minutes away and got a bit pumped up (it was too hot to go for a run). While I was at the gym, I was trading messages with a hot cub on BBRTS who wanted to get bred, so I suggested we meet at the arcade.

After my work out, I returned to the arcade and was a little early. I entered and there was an sexy dude near the door. I grabbed him and went into a booth. He had a nice big cock and I went down on him. After a few minutes, I pulled off his dick and dropped my shorts (I was still wearing a black jockstrap) and bent over. Without saying a word, he put his cockhead to my ass and pushed in. He fucked me for a while and then as he was getting close, he asked where I wanted his cum. I told him to breed it deep in me. He asked if I was sure I wanted it, and I just reached back and grabbed his hips and pulled him deep into me. He grunted as he shot his load. Then he told me I was the third guy he had fucked in the arcade during the afternoon.

I left the booth and found the cub who wanted to be bred. He was pretty sexy so we went into the same booth I had just left and we started to make out. He pulled out his cock, and he had a fucking nice hot thick tool. I went down on him. He told me he wanted my daddy cock in him, so he dropped his shorts and I put my cock up to his hole and started fucking the shit out him. After a few minutes, I felt myself getting close, but I didn't want to cum yet, so I pulled out of him and told him I wanted him to fuck me. He sat down on the bench and I sat on his cock which went in me pretty easily because of the earlier loads of cum already coating my guts.

His cock felt so filling that I rode him hard. In a few minutes, he told me he was gonna blow and he shot another load in me. I pulled off his cock and he stood up and bent over. I entered him again, and in less than five minutes, I was breeding him full of hot cum. He pulled off my cock and started sucking the remainder of my load off my dick. Then he kissed me and fed me some of my own cum.

As I left the arcade, he was heading into the place deeper, for another load. What a pig!

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.