Fucked a CD in the gym shower

I ended up talking to a cross-dresser I met on Grindr for a couple evenings and we exchanged pictures and jerk sessions. We agreed to meet up at the gym one evening, and we immediately went in the locker room after we both arrived.
He was wearing the pink panties I had jerked off to in the pictures he sent, and in the gym’s showers I pulled them to the side, removed his butt plug he had put in to be nice and lubed for me, and slid my cock into his hole. Soon I was ramming into him, holding the panties as leverage. Sounds of our sex were drowned out by the water and the sports podcast he was playing on his phone, and someone even came in once but I slowed my pace enough to have some stealth, which was good as I could feel me about to cum. I bunched his panties into my fist and rammed myself deep into his ass as I blew my load. He moaned louder than I would’ve cared him to do and started thrusting back on my spurting cock reaching his own orgasm. I don’t think whoever was in the locker room knew what was going on necessarily, and I walked into the gym 5 min after music blaring on my headphones no one any the wiser.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2