[Sperm Pig] Load #11

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

I was a greedy fuckpig this past week/weekend. I was going for an even dozen cumloads, but ended one shy.

I *should* have had 12— but the original #11 decided to pull a “no show”.

I fucking hate that. Married, bi guy wanted to fuck me while I wore a harness and blindfold. I provided my address and he aid he’d be there in 15.

1 hour and no communication later I decided to go for a bike ride. Fuck him.

I saw him online later and sent him a nasty note.

But that’s also when I discovered a note from stoner top. This guy had bred me before and he sent me a note saying he’d been thinking about fucking me all day an hadn’t cum all weekend.

I invited him over immediately.

I call him Stoner Top, because I just figured out that he comes to breed me when he’s totally baked.

At first I thought he was just sort of goofy nervous. Then I noticed that kissing him sorta tasted like he was a smoker— but not quite the same.

Then when he couldn’t remember my apartment number after I told him 3 times….

Fine. He smokes a bowl then gets horny for ass. No problem— especially since his online profile says “safe sex only” but he nails me raw.

And the fucker doesn’t lie about his cock size either. It is definitely 7.5… Minimum. And quite thick. With a big bush of pubes and heavy low hangers.

Having him fuck me is hot! Even after taking 2 other cocks and loads on Sunday.

He likes it doggy— so I oblige. And he likes it a bit rough. His cock is just long enough to hurt my guts when he thrusts deep.

But I let him.

Because I know he’s good for like 5 minutes of hard fucking before his cock snot coats my colon.

Which it did. A full weekend’s worth.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.