Top turned Bottom

HappyHole

This is a true story, happened to me last Tuesday Aug 9. I'm a mid-40's Toronto-based Top. I became a top by accident when as a teenager, I was torn by two lousy tops (two separate occurrences), I resolved to become a top.

I'm blessed to have been given both a nice ass and a nice big hard uncut cock, and I am an accomplished top with a strong following on Grindr, adam4adam and BBRT. I started fucking mostly bareback 10 years ago and I always revel at the number of guys (tons of 18-25) who will get fucked bare without asking any questions. I'm neg as of today.

I have always enjoyed assplay and have recently started to fantasize on being turned into a bottom. Add to that all the conversion stories I've read on bugshare,net and it wasn't far fetched that I would start taking cock soon. Two of my regular buddies have started to slowly get my hole into shape.

After going out for a fuck on Tuesday night I came back home and finished the bottle of wine I had started.

Around 11:30pm when I should have been going to bed, a bi-married buddy I've been in touch with on A4A for about a month, Mike, invited me over to fuck with 2 other guys. I accepted and made my way there.

Upon arrival the 3 guys were naked in the kitchen I undressed immediately. They gave me some G and we made our way to the bedroom. I started flipping with my buddy Mike. The two other guys were flipping too.

While I was on the bed, someone made me take a huge toke of Tina. I couldn't believe how quickly this made me turn around and offer my hole. Mike started fucking me then passing my hole to one of the other guys. I was pushing back hard onto their cocks.

Mike and I decided to go back to my place. We invited 2-3 more guys over and a guy on BBRT came over and fuck me with 9x6 uncut cock. Unbelievable how good that big morherfucker felt inside my hole. I came before anyone else came ( yup, no breeding, not used tothe idea, yet ) and kicked out everyone else around 5:30 and get ready for work.

I can't wait for another session with Mike. This time we'll take a motel.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...