I love when trolls breed me

I met a very wasted older guy a few years ago. Extremely gaunt face, not attractive at all. Holding him was like holding a skeleton.He looked so sick he should have been in a hospice ward.I was so turned on !!! I wasn't on prep yet. He rimmed my ass and wanted to breed me. I really wanted him to. He told me he was 100% std free. He was not.

I didn't want hiv. So I told him as soon as I was got my prep prescription from my doctor, in about a month from then, I would come back and he could breed me. I'd swallow his loads and rim his ass. His ass was very saggy and extremely wasted. I really wanted my tongue in his hole. But he said he had to fuck me now or I couldn't come back. I left. I wrote to him many times after begging for him to breed me, but he said no. And I'm not the type of guy who ever begs.

I really don't want hiv. But still kind of wish i'd let him breed me. But i would probably be positive now, if i had. I know after one fuck, i would have been there all the time taking loads from him. I just wish he'd have let me come back. I'm on prep now and love getting bred by aids wasting men. But they are very hard to find. Im very turned on by ugly old trolls and younger fat trolls too. Makes me want to find an ugly, gross, overweight, disgusting troll who's bad at sex and let him use my mouth and ass as he likes. Let him fumble around with me and use me like a piece of meat. Completely take advantage of me with only his pleasure in mind. And after I cum, because im so turned by letting this disgusting troll take advantage of me, I let him continue to use me even though I've cum and am not in the mood anymore. And let his other disgusting friends use me too. I'm not into guys with bad hygiene, but otherwise, gross trolls and wasted emaciated can have my negative ass whenever they like. I love old grandpa types too.

I've never been in a darkroom but I plan to try it out soon. In Montreal we have gay saunas with darkrooms.I hope it will be filled with mostly very old men and trolls. I want every guy inside to breed me. I think I'll wait outside and wait for the most wasted aids types and old men and trolls to go in, then i'll follow.

I hope to leave that room with loads dripping out of my hole.

• Piggy 3

I've been barebacking for 3 years now. But till now always with married men and some gay men. But we discuss stds beforehand and till now I haven't caught one. But now I'm looking to take loads from anyone, no discussion beforehand. I went to an adult theatre for the first time in my life a week ago. I ws there  for 5 hours. I sucked off all kinds of men. Young, old, weirdos . Anyone who wanted my mouth. I refused no one. I let every guy cum in my mouth. Especially loved an old sketchy guy shooting in my hungry mouth. He was late seventies maybe 80. Strange guy. Two guys fucked me and bred me. I loved it. One guy was black and around my age. After he dumped his load in me, he pulled out, put me on my knees and made me suck the cum off his cock. The other was a very rough looking fat guy in his late sixties. It was great letting everyone in the theatre see me give my bare ass to this old guy. After he was done with me, 3 others came over and jerked all over my face and hair and in my mouth. I felt like a real slut. But I can't wait to try a darkroom. 

• Piggy 1