An Unexpected Weekend

catcher4you

Chapter 1 – Starts with Gene, Ends with More

I met Gene at a bar one night many years ago. That night, we went back to his place to have sex and we’ve kept in touch since. Over the years, both of us have broadened our sexual horizons and have shared most of that with the other.
Gene is now 42, tall, bald, and stocky, He has a great beard and a hairy body. I’m 44, tall, with short brown hair and a dad bod. There’s a bit of hair on my chest, ass, legs, and such, but no one would call me hairy.
The first night was all about oral. We’d been drinking, it was late, you know the drill. We sucked each other off, and Gene surprised me by happily swallowing my load. The next time we met, we got into some rimming which led to Gene fucking me. Back in those days, we played safe with a new partner.
Over the years, our tastes and interests have developed. Gene was the first one to bring up bareback, and I was the first to mention a sling. Gene brought up fisting, and I brought up pnp. We realized that we had lots of mutual interests, so we continued to meet, except now we’d party and fist each other in the sling.
Gene came over one Friday night. We had planned a session that would last a few hours. Little did we know what the night had in store for us.
I live in a ranch house out in the burbs. It can be isolating, but it’s also nice that we can make all the noise we want without bothering neighbors. Gene still lives in the gayborhood in the city. Where I am, there aren’t a lot of people on the apps, especially if you’re looking for something more exotic.
Gene got there, we stripped, and lit the pipe. He was first in the sling. He’s got a great hairy ass and hole, and I really enjoy fisting him. First, I started out by eating his ass, getting it nice and ready for the deeper play. Plenty of Slam Dunk went into his hole to lube him from the inside, then I added a healthy portion of JLube. The same went on my hands, Slam Dunk first, topped off with JLube. We’ve played together enough that we know what the other’s tolerances are and I knew that Gene liked to go at it hard and fast. So, I inserted two fingers to start, added two more, and then worked my fist into his hole. He likes when I go deep on the first insertion, so I went in as far as his ass would allow. While I was in his hole, I’d clench my hand into a fist, letting him feel the fullness. One of the great things about fisting in a sling is that either guy can take the lead. Sometimes, I’d be in control, and other times, Gene would take over and ride my arm. We were having a good time getting his ass opened up, but he wanted to take a turn in mine.
So, Gene got out of the sling, and I got in. Same drill with the lubes, and Gene was soon inside my ass. I prefer a good stretch at the start and Gene provided that to me, He would leave his knuckles at the entrance to my hole and flex them, letting me really feel my hole being opened up. We also did some depth play.
We decided to take a break and smoke some more. That also meant checking the apps. Imagine my surprise when a couple showed up on nkp that was reasonably close by. They were both into fisting and pnp, So I sent them a message. It turns out they had moved in recently and were noticing the lack of available play friends in the area. We exchanged info, and I invited them over. They said they’d be there in about 30 minutes and had product that they could share.
Will and Tom arrived as expected. They were psyched to find serious players nearby, and we all hoped that this would work out. They’re both mid-30s and handsome. Short hair, nice, toned bodies, and great personalities. Will is hairy and taller than his smooth husband, Tom.
They quickly stripped down to jock straps and offered up their stash. We had a pipe ready to go, so we started with that. While we were smoking, I started playing with Will, and Gene went with Tom. We were fondling each other, tweaking nipples, and fingering holes. They seemed willing and eager, so Gene suggested that Tom get in the sling.
He got in, and we got him settled with the stirrups and made sure that poppers were nearby for both.  I could tell that Gene was excited about getting to fist this handsome man.
The lube process was the same as before, and Gene started gently probing Tom’s hole. After just a short while, Tom said, “Just stick it in already!”. So Gene did. His hand slid easily in Tom’s ass, showing the skill of the younger man.
Tom’s face showed his pleasure at being fisted by Gene. While Will and I were fooling around on the bed, he confessed that they had a hard time finding other fisters to play with. He told me this could be the start of a good thing for all of us. It certainly seemed good so far.
Gene was feverishly fisting Tom’s hole. He’d go in deep, pull back, and sometimes come all the way out to reenter. Tom looked to be enjoying himself and was helping himself to regular poppers to keep the mood high. He looked great getting fisted, He’d reach back and finger around his hole and sometime spread his ass wide for Gene.
Meanwhile, I was munching on Will’s hole while he sucked me. He had a nice hole with a good amount of hair around it. I like fisting or toy play with a guy with a hairy hole since it’s hot to see the hair dragging through the lube on your hand or the dildo. Poppers were used by both of us, and I become a total ass fiend when I’m snorting poppers and eating ass. Will was having a good time, and he was a great cocksucker too.
Eventually, Tom left the sling, and Gene suggested that Will climb in. We decided to smoke some more before that, but then we got Will in the sling. His hairy body and orange jock strap framed his hairy ass nicely. Since I had already been rimming him, I went for the fisting right away. He took my large hands easily and really liked to control the motion of the sling. That was no problem for me, so I let him spend a lot of time riding my arm.
Clearly, both of these guys were experienced at fisting, and they seemed to be enjoying our company. I had high hopes that there would be many repeats of a session like this in the future.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, catcher4you said:

We decided to smoke some more before that, but then we got Will in the sling. His hairy body and orange jock strap framed his hairy ass nicely.

Nice starT. We all know that orange these days for btms means pnp (NB: it's the same tint of orange as a syringe cap).

• Like 5
  • Piggy 1

Chapter 2 – Things get intense

In Chapter 1, I tell about my buddy, Gene. He and I have progressed from basic oral to fisting and partying. He’s at my house for the night, and we saw a younger couple, Will and Tom, on an app. They were nearby and wanted to party and fist. They’re here now.

After I fisted Will for a while, we took another break. They were each still wearing their jock straps, but Gene and I were naked. No matter, it was ass that we were all after.

Like a lot of younger couples, Will and Tom bought a fixer-upper in the suburbs. They were charmed by its character and the space they would have compared to the same price in the city. Since family from both sides were helping with the reno, their options for setting up a playroom were limited. Luckily, that was not the case for me.

We talked, smoked, fondled, fingered. All the normal things horny guys do when they’re naked (or mostly naked) and spun. They were genuinely nice guys and didn’t have any concerns about playing with guys who were older (and less attractive) than them. This sounded great to Gene and me.

Tom wanted to fist me, so I hopped in the sling. Will told Gene that he would fist him on the bed. It’s always hot when two guys are getting fisted at the same time. Tom was skilled at topping, as well as presenting as a great and active bottom. He managed to get in deep, just below his elbow. He also worked a few dildos into my ass, really giving it a stretch. He looked sexy as hell sitting between my legs, with my ass spread wide in front of him.

I got out of the sling, and Gene got in. Will was going to fist him now. Again, he showed his skill as a top while he was working over Gene’s ass. He used a dildo or two on Gene, which is a favorite thing for him during a fisting session. I could tell Gene loved it and wanted to do more with these guys.

Tom and I watched the hot scene in front of us. We were fondling each other and talking about the fisting that was happening, as well as what the area was like to live in. These guys wanted to be involved in the community, so I told him about farmer's markets and a few volunteer options.

Eventually, I inserted a dildo into Tom’s ass while we were on the bed. This one was pretty thick, and it was impressive how easily he took it. He rode the toy like a champ and showed a nice gape after I pulled it out. He mentioned that both of them like to show a gape when they’re fisting and have been known to go at it for an entire weekend or more at various events. Seeing how they both took dildos and fists tonight, I had little doubt that they were big hits at these events.

In the end, we all fisted each other. I also have a good collection of dildos, which were inserted into various holes. It was a fun night, with multiple pauses to smoke and get something to drink. Everyone was relaxed and having a good time.

The new guys were passionate and excited about possibly getting together again. They said they’d need lots of stress relief from the reno, and we could provide that. I volunteered that they could text when they wanted to play, and we could try to make it happen.

Once we wrapped up and everyone was showered, we were shocked to see the sun coming up. It turns out that we had played from about 8 at night to 7 in the morning. Obviously, these guys would be a great addition to our regular playmates.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 3 – Who’s Ned?

In Chapters 1 and 2, I tell about my buddy Gene. He came over to party and fist at my house, and we were joined by Will and Tom, a younger couple who had recently moved into the area. We had a great time and left it open to meet up again.

Two weeks later, I got a text from Will asking if Gene and I might be available that weekend. I checked with Gene, and he was open, so we agreed to a Saturday evening session.

On Friday, Will texted to ask if they could bring a buddy of theirs that they had played with before. This guy’s name was Ned, and all Will said about him was, “You’ll like him.” I agreed that he could join the party.

Saturday arrived, and Gene and I were hanging in the playroom. We’ve got the sling up, poppers ready, toys all around, and several towels for lube cleanup. The doorbell rang, and I went to get it. There was Will and Tom, and then there was Ned.

Ned. Early 30s, looked like a blond surfer boy who spent all day working out. This guy was seriously built. He had a smooth body, didn’t look like he even had to shave, and, when he got naked, out came a huge cock.

Will and Tom just grinned at us and said, “We thought this would be OK.” It was more than OK; it was fucking awesome. Oh yeah, he also had huge hands.

Gene was the first to get the Ned experience. Ned knows how big his hands are, so he was a very gentle fister. He took his time to open up Gene’s ass before he plunged in. Poppers were needed to ease the entry, but that is normal for Gene. The whole time, Ned was totally focused on Gene, making sure that he was OK and enjoying himself. He was a nice guy.

Next, it was my turn. I got in the sling, and Ned started his prep. He lubed my ass well and slowly inserted two fingers into my hole. He worked those around for a bit and then added another. A fourth went in, followed by his thumb. All the while, Ned was checking in with me that I was OK with what was happening. I most certainly was happy with it!

When Ned inserted his fist, it was amazing. He easily had the biggest hands I’d ever taken, but he knew how to use them to keep a guy happy. Meanwhile, his huge cock was just hanging there, waiting for someone to do something with it.

Will and Tom had played with him before, but they’d never gotten to take his fist in a sling, so they each got a turn, too. While Ned was fisting one of us, the others just watched and enjoyed the show. It was exciting to see Ned fist each of in turn, but then it was time for him to get in the sling.

Will was the last recipient of Ned’s fist, so he got out, and Ned got in. There was some more smoking involved before he got settled in. The sling looked so filled with this massive hunk of a man in it, and his cock was hanging down almost to his asshole.

Everyone thought that I should get the honors as the host of the party. Who was I to disagree? So, I sat down in front of Ned’s huge and hairless ass and prepared to fist him. He told me not to worry about his cock since he’d make sure it was out of the way.

He pulled it aside, and I started lubing his hole. He had no hair anywhere on his ass and was mostly smooth everywhere else. Just a little bush and some armpit hair.  His deep blue eyes watched me as I prepared for the entry. Meanwhile, his pink hole was winking at me.

Once he was well-lubed, I started probing with a few fingers. Ned told me, “You can just shove your hand in. It’ll go in easily”. So, I tried it, and he was right. The entry was easy. His ass felt great inside (but who’s doesn’t?). He liked to go deep, so we spent some time with me probing his hole, eventually getting more than half of my forearm inside him.

After a while, I decided to let Gene have a crack at Ned’s ass. So, he spent some time fisting Ned. Then Ned suggested that neither Will nor Tom had fisted him in a sling, so maybe they should get a shot. In the end, everyone fisted Ned’s ass, but I had the honor of going first.

It turns out that Will and Tom were telling Ned, their friend from the city, about the great session they had with us, and Ned asked to join if possible. We were all glad he had made the trip to the suburbs for this party.

We got together with the guys and Ned several more times. They also brought a few other guys over with them, including some who became regulars. And it happened because we were all on an app at the same time!

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, catcher4you said:

We got together with the guys and Ned several more times. They also brought a few other guys over with them, including some who became regulars. And it happened because we were all on an app at the same time!

Nice way for the sTory to end (or hasn't it?).

• Like 1