Grindr hookup

as1717

So I was on Grindr and the sky messages me to say that he wanted to fuck me. I said sure but I was out shopping so I couldn't host. He said he could host if I didn't mind being at his business and he was alone there. Of course I didn't mind. So I come into the door and I see this young black guy well built and well actually it was very dark I think he was Hispanic because he was uncut I really couldn't see him that well. Anyway right there in the stairwell coming into his business he said drop your pants which I did and I sucked him for a while. And then he motioned for me to stand up and turn around which I did. There was no mention about condoms or bareback raw whatever but he just shoved his cock into me and started pumping away. Which suited me just fine. After a couple minutes he shot a huge load in me and it's stealing me now as I'm going through the store and then heading home. I told him I would love to get together again and I think he is game. You just never know when someone messages you.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 2