[Sperm Pig] Bookended.

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

I thought I was fucked out after last week’s whore-fest. But apparently not.

I texted the hung 24yo Latino stud, and he came over to nail me. Again.

He was actually the first one to breed me last Monday. He was the one who started me on my 11 cumload rampage for the week.

And he gave me loads #12 and 13last night.

As I was sucking and deepthroating his beautiful 8+ downward curved fucker, I would take breaks and tell him how “naughty” I was all week.

He got off on that.

He also got off on chowing down on my ass. He worked his tongue and spit in there and got himself good and turned on.

Then he slid in— all the way til he popped into my colon.

Last week, when he fucked me, i hadn’t taken Any cock for weeks, so it hurt. Rather than popping up into my second ring, he just rammed it.

Hurt like hell. You can hear me whining on the video I took of it.

But this week- after 10 other cocks had taken their turn up inside me, I was ready.

Damn if his curved cock didnt hit just right this time. And he was loving it— short thrusting his head past that second ring to get himself off.

After about 5 minutes he’s grunting and spewing his sperm deep inside me. I made him stay in while I massaged the fuck out of his cock with my hole.

We stayed that way for awhile, and I noticed that I could still feel him in my guts— fully hard.

“Dude— your cock hasn’t gone down yet.”

“I know— I’m thinking he wants to drop another load Inside this hot ass!”

“Go for it,” was all I said as I hit the poppers.

The second load took longer— maybe 10 minutes. But I was even more relaxed— and lubed.

My hole got sloppy as fuck with him churning his Jizz in me. And my guts were making wet sounds every time he popped into my colon.

He dropped his second load of spunk and I made him keep fucking me while I jacked off.

I blew a huge load on the towel— which he scooped up, smeared on his cock, and rammed into me.

We sat out on my patio and drank a beer afterward— basking in the afterglow.

Man, I want him again right fucking NOW!

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.