Bred in my office

CockWrshpr

I recently ended a relationship were I was a top only and it was kinda frustrating. Finally got a douche again and put it to use. Texted this muscle hung top and asked if he wanted to breed me and he said yes!. Two hours later he was entering my office while grabbing my ass. I was wearing some loose sweatpants and a thong as he asked. We kissed for a bit and then he bent me over slide the thong to the side and started shoving his bareback cock up my previously dildoed hole. We recorded a bit of the action, wish we wouldve recorded more. He was so into it and I was loving it since it had been a while since Id gotted barebacked. He finally started cumming inside me real deep. He left and I hurried home and started playing with my biggest dildo. He came tons and I churned all his cum! Definitely wanna start getting bred often!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2