Recent Profile Visitors (Enabled/Disabled?)

• I don't believe I changed anything myself to disable recent profile visitors before logging in this morning.
  • When I looked at another person's profile, I noticed that the "Recent Profile Visitors" sections was "Disabled" (with an Enable link).
  • I looked at my own profile and it was "Disabled" so I "Enabled" it (by click the Enable link).
  • It reappeared on other people's profile, as "Enabled".

So I disabled it again (personally, I'm rather indifferent to the feature but that's not the subject of this post).

• So I disabled it on my profile again.
  • But it's visible/enabled on everyone else's profile presumably.

Unfortunately there isn't an easy way for me to verify this as "some other user with some other level/status".

So I'm guessing if:

• The block feature where blocks can be enabled/disabled exists (it clearly does), but is it meant to be exposed, pun unintended, to us?
  • If the "Recent Profile Visitors" block is disabled on one's own profile, should one be able to see it on someone else's profile?
  • Am I seeing a glitch in the Matrix, so to speak? The more common way to say that is, have I noticed a (fleeting?) bug?

Thanks.

ps. thanks to the people who mod/run the site too; this isn't a complaint, it's just something that I've not noticed before and I've been around for quite a while.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.