[Life In The Raw] Hot Latino Cumwhore

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

I got a text today from a hot fuckbuddy of mine, who usually just does pump and dumps, he asked if i could come over to where he was housesitting and breed him, I said I would be right over. I went over and I couldnt believe just how sexy he is, he is usually blindfolded and in a darkroom, we began kissing and he undressed me, he pulled me to the bed and kissed me, his huge, muscled frame holding me down, I got hard and I slid my dick deep inside of him. He grunted in his deep voice, urging me to go on, telling me that he was mine and that I could use him however I wanted to.

I laid him on his stomach and pounded him real fucking hard. He told me he loves when I use him, that he loves his hole being used and bred, I blasted off a huge load in him, lubing him up for the other men that would have him today.

Later on I stopped by again, he was blindfolded and laying on the bed, I dove in and ate his cum filled hole, and somehow I could tell that he knew it was me, he just moaned as I ate his wet, loose, cum filled man pussy, I darted my tongue in and swallowed the cum from his asshole, then I mounted him and got in his spnked ass, it didnt take me long to shoot my second load with him. I left, leaving him to continue his cum collecting.6205496180732721325-7787711698479765257?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.