An open letter - Dear Greeks! Frat men and former Frat boys - Please help!

Thanks for clicking on this thread and reading through my request. It is sincere and I would appreciate any / all feedback (especially if that includes a harsh reality check). My goal is not to end up in trouble or to get anyone in any trouble. (Moderators, if this belongs in a different location my apologies in advance).

Having said that, I am always "in heat" and I am always looking for an opportunity to wear one of my cheerleading uniforms in YOUR schools colors (or your Fraternity's colors) and help raise the overall "spirit" of the event. I am sure we can all get creative enough to figure out what that might mean.

What is the best way to get in contact with an interested frat-house event committee? How could I be added to their "rolodex" of event function services??

I don't mind proactively reaching out to introduce myself to any of these fraternities. However, as a non-greek person I am completely naive as to how these events are vetted and if there is any hope in hell that I might actually get invited to participate. I am willing to do whatever it takes to entertain a house full of horny greek men, or participate in their new brother induction or screening process.

Imagine a screening or initiation process that all frat invitees or members must participate in to demonstrate to the frat leadership how much "BULL" or alpha male tendencies they have in life by applying them to this carnal animal ability or task to quickly mount and fuck an available, safe, easy and satisfying opportunity aka the @FunCheerSlut

Please direct message me if you would like any further details or to discuss private and personal fraternity matters in a more private and personal manner. Thank you!!! Go Greeks!!

• Like 2

I was in a large fraternity while attending a Big Ten university in the 80s. Senior Night activities were wild. Hookers put on shows in the rec room of the house, getting banged by multiple guys. Crazy as it was, frat culture is a conservative one. Can't see them doin' fem Bois or trans even appealing ones like you.....at least publicly. Private side group could be different story šŸ˜‰

• Like 1

Thank you @SmoothATLVersĀ - I always appreciate your feedback.

I truly believe that "frat culture" is both crazy and conservative...lol. I guess I was mostly "hoping" that some senior frat leadership would find it "funny" to initiate the freshmen or see how many of their sloppy drunk brothers would inadvertently fuck a dude in a cheerleading uniform at a less formal event (or private side group).

A @FunCheerSlutĀ can always dream, though. Wink.

Please let me know if you think I could help you entertain your former frat brothers at a private house party. I will definitely come to Atlanta.

• Like 1