[Breeder] Reader Assets: #17

TheBreeder

To see Breeder's original blog post click here

Happy Friday, everybody!

I'm still soliciting more photos for the Reader Assets feature (which, for as few comments as it gets, certainly receives a ton of hits whenever I post it). You guys were almost unanimous in your desire to see more dick in addition to the asses I've been posting on a regular basis—and yet I'm getting almost no dick shots!

Don't be shy. We post all body types here, all ages, and all shades of skin. The only thing I ask is that the photographs you send in are of you, and not someone else (or someone you'd like to be). If you'd like to participate—and you should—send an email to the address in the sidebar. Put the words 'MY ASSETS' or 'MY ASS' or 'MY COCK' somewhere in the subject line. And then give me the name you'd like me to use when I post them in my blog—or if you'd like to remain anonymous, tell me that, too.

Let's see what juicy specimens we have this week.

Joe

photo.jpg

I can't say I know much about Joe other than the fact he's a fan of the blog . . . and has a very hot body. Great shoulders, great arms, nice waist, and best of all, a perfect ass.

I mean, seriously. Look at that thing. It looks like two perfect melons in a sack. You can tell it gets stared at when he walks by. I certainly would. Nice work there, Joe.

Strappedguync

IMG_9000.jpg

IMG_9011.jpg

My buddy in North Carolina has sent a couple of photos of himself in what everyone, by now, must know as my favorite pose—bent over, ass exposed, and submissive. He's even worn one of my favorite pieces of gear, a black jockstrap, and is doing that move of drawing apart his own ass cheeks that totally drives me crazy.

It's like Strapped here has made a little checklist entitled "Things to Make The Breeder More Likely to Mount Me", and gone down it, tick mark by tick mark.

The only thing missing from the comprehensive checklist is the little plate of bacon on the small of his back.

That's a beautiful ass, Strapped!

Mark

2011-04-25+21.48.18_Stow_Ohio_US-1.jpg

2011-05-01+20.37.27.jpg

2011-05-19+11.26.51.jpg

At last! Some dick to show you guys!

Mark here has sent me quite a nice collection of self-shots. Not only does he sport a fine and handsome ass, with a nice light coat of fuzz, but he's also provided a couple of dick shots that pretty much show all the goods from start to finish.

I love the soft dick shot with his cock snuggled in a nest of pubic hair. And the cum shot is fantastic. You're going to have a lot of fans out there, Mark . . . if you don't already, that is.

Ethan

photo1.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo6.jpg

My buddy Ethan has sent a veritable cornucopia of beautiful ass shots. I couldn't choose between them, so I figured I'd just include them all.

Do asses get any better? It's a hot round butt, to begin with. Bent over, it's even more saliva-inducing and slobber-worthy.

But what really makes these photos drive me crazy are those enormous nuts Ethan displays, hanging between his legs. Those are bull-nuts, my friends. Don't you want to reach out and tug 'em? Roughly? Or maybe tie them up with a rough length of hemp and . . . maybe that part's just me.

Ethan, I love your ass, my friend. Everyone else will too, now.

My contributors have been very brave this week. Show them a little appreciation in the comments!

12316001024335229-2312204947532772807?l=mrsteed64.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.