Toilet licking

So I just got into licking any toilet. Doesn’t matter if it’s clean or dirty I just enjoy licking them. I guess it started when I got super spun and literally cleaned this public toilet with only my mouth. It was pretty gross and after that I went home and did the same thing to all 3 of ours. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

2 hours ago, pozcumslut27 said:

So I just got into licking any toilet. Doesn’t matter if it’s clean or dirty I just enjoy licking them. I guess it started when I got super spun and literally cleaned this public toilet with only my mouth. It was pretty gross and after that I went home and did the same thing to all 3 of ours. 

I have licked urinals without those nasty cakes in them.  

• 3 weeks later...

I love dirty toilets and filthy piss stained urinals. I lick them clean. There is a big old public urinal in the centre of Amsterdam near the red light district which is very dirty and full wih piss. The smell is sooooo great. I walk in the urinal with my barefeet regularly, but I did not have the guts to lick the urinal and floor. There is a coffeeshop close by and people can see the floor. Would be great if I could lick and drink from the floor and urinal and getting fucked raw at the same time.

• Like 1

On 2/29/2024 at 11:34 AM, pozcumslut27 said:

O man great to hear you like the same filth as me

6 hours ago, Barebacksletje said:

I love dirty toilets and filthy piss stained urinals. I lick them clean. There is a big old public urinal in the centre of Amsterdam near the red light district which is very dirty and full wih piss. The smell is sooooo great. I walk in the urinal with my barefeet regularly, but I did not have the guts to lick the urinal and floor. There is a coffeeshop close by and people can see the floor. Would be great if I could lick and drink from the floor and urinal and getting fucked raw at the same time.

sounds like a Fucking hot Pig's place, must be super horny if you get fucked with that smell in a toilet like that. would fit well with my Pig gear

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...