Heavily pierced cocks

Any other bottoms been fucked by cocks with huge piercings? I met a guy on grindr that was living in an rv at a truck stop close to my house. After chatting a bit he said he likes to fool around but didn't top much because he has a very large p.a. we talked more and I convinced him that I wanted to try and thought I could take him. We set up a time for later that night and he told me to be sure I'm ready and bring good lube. I got there about 11pm and knocked on the rv door. It was dark inside and he let me in and told me to take off my pants and lay on the bed. He got on the bed behind me and I reached back to try and feel his cock. He pushed my hand away and spread my cheeks. He slapped my hole with his cock and I could feel the weight of the pa and knew I was in for a fun fuck. It took him a bit to get it in and then he slowly pushed all the way in. I could feel something was going on but I wasn't sure what. Once he was in and fucking I could feel that huge pa in my guts and was in heaven.  He gave me a good hard fuck for about 5min and came deep in me. I still wasn't sure what he was sporting down there but he felt big. When he was done he pulled and I finally for to see his cock. He was hung but what I didn't know was aside from the huge pa he had 10 barbells down the bottom of his shaft. All were very large. That was a pretty intense fuck and I hope to do it again.

• Like 1