Are you sponge worthy?

I were rubber all the time till I got on the prep. Since then, I did use condom with guy’s who want it that way. It was great cause I was into the guy. Topping or bottoming. In my opinion sex do not imply ending up at the clinic the next week.  I do understand men who want it raw all the time, it is super. But for me getting a rash is just really inconvenient and make no point. It stops me from having more action.

I got rash, zit and all kind of stuff. Pills, cream and special baths takes time, money and is just no fun. If it is your thing I respect. Please tell me. I do suck and swallow, fuck and get fuck raw taking loads hopping the only thing we all get is fun and more fun some other time.

I don’t want to fire up anyone, this is just my humble opinion.

On a final note. I’m not into dirty, smelly or degrading play. I feel like just plain good consensual men sex (including anon) is all there is. Raw, hard, respectful.

Again, I wish all the fun to all, I just wanted to say not everyone want to play like in the movies.

Thank you