Getting the piss fucked out of you

Hi guys, I was wondering how many guys here have been fucked and ended up pissing themselves? I have twice, and it was amazing. It felt like an orgasm for me. I was a little embarrassed at first, but the guy who was fucking me thought it was super hot and he was turned on by it. And now I’m turned on by it lol. It makes a little curious tho because I’ve never been able to cum hand free while being fucked, but I’ve pissed myself twice. I want to be able to orgasm while being fucked but I’m not sure why I’m not able to. I don’t know if it’s because im just not as sensitive to orgasming, or if I just haven’t found the right man to make me orgasm. But if I was able to piss myself twice while being fucked, I should be able to cum hand free. Does anyone else have this issue or understand what it’s like. Is being able to cum hands free as a bottom an experience every bottom has, or is everyone’s bodies just different. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Everyone is different.  Have only had 2 times, out of a thousand that I've cum handsfree.  Both times was with a 8" cock with a curve to it that perfectly massaged prostate.   Was amazing for sure.  Just rare.