[iBLASTinside] Bliss Proves to Be a Big Miss

Feeder

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

New Atlanta Nightclub Offering ‘All-Nude’ Male Entertainment Comes Up Short

Bliss-300x121.jpgI received a pass to visit the newest offering in adult entertainment for Atlanta. A local “gentleman’s club” decided to convert at night on Wednesday through Saturday to male dancers from the ordinary titty bar. Good thing, I thought. Atlanta currently had two offerings: BJ Roosters and Swinging Richards. Seems to me this town could use a third (and a forth).

When I drove by to see the line waiting on grand opening night Friday, Aug. 19, it worried me a little, especially considering my arrival time around 10:30*— seemingly felt like I was there for the early bird special. But I decided to wait it out. As I began, it became immediately apparent the night might be a bust as men exiting the club in droves suggested those on queue not enter.

“The dancers are tragic,” one would say. “And I think the air conditioner is broken.”

After a few more such statements by those exiting, the men in front of us disappeared and I suddenly stood at the industrial doors awaiting the straight bouncer’s go to enter. After a stop at the booth where I wouldn’t need to pay, the hallway seemed like some clash between Greco-Roman and Polynesian designer into the stadium that can only be described as 1970s Love Boat meets LED lighting.

Three stages (the main with two satellites) featured what they called dancers and, off to the right side, in some weird configuration of what could have been a good idea, was a glass shower stall. With complete indifference to the crowd around them, four African American twinks with Speedo trunks or similar underwear writhed to the music. As much as they ignored the crowd, the crowd ignored them.

No dick in sight.

VIP areas appeared to be up behind to either side of the entry with velvet ropes and more straight, Guido bouncers guarding the locations.

What other dancers that wandered the floor offered the same thin, twinkish appeal. A vast majority of the dancers working were African American. In fact, in my time there, I saw one Caucasian. I never saw a Latin or Asian*— the two of my personal favorites that always earn extra tips from me. Body builds were universally thin and six packs were mostly behind the bar in the form of beer.

Indeed, the air conditioning seemed not to work and the flow of the room proved to be stagnant. Getting a drink from anyone would be close to impossible. The next set began and another group of African American indifferent men wiped the poles down for your sanitation protection before proceeding (not kidding). This began to worry me that the dancers carried some disease that required protection from one another, even though they’d never dropped trou.

And so I dropped out. My time there limited, but now I knew. Miss Bliss in Atlanta. If you want to get cash raped by strippers in Atlanta, stick to what’s there: BJ Roosters and Swinging Richards.

Bliss Atlanta

Adult Entertainment

2284 Cheshire Bridge Road

Atlanta, Georgia 30324

(404) 320-1924

BlissOfAtlanta.com

Bliss of Atlanta’s Facebook

Free Web Pass into Bliss

Visited Aug. 19, 2011

Related posts:

Join Me in Fucking Tennessee

Tennessee boy wants me to get a group of four men (plus me) to fuck and breed him. Believe me when I say I'd enjoy making thi...

Breeding a Redneck Behind an Abandoned House

The last week or so kept me busy for a variety of reasons and, for whatever the reason, I've just not had the luck with getti...

Blatino Joe

Help make Mark's birthday a little better while he's out of work with a donation. Learn more about the gift-giving effort...

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.