My Most Recent Encounter

dog4bbone

This posting by Dog4bbone was originally posted in reply to a thread entitled "When Did You Get (or Give) Your Last Load?" While most of the postings in that threat are fairly short and sweet, Dog4bbone's posting is so detailed I thought it was worth reposting where it would maximum attention. Thanks, Dog4bbone! Hotload84

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skyved off work on Friday. Thought 'Fuck it, I need to get trashed and shagged.' So didn't bother showing up. Instead went online to see what I could find. After a few dead ends and a couple of wasted hours, I managed to hook up with a short but huge-pec'ed & bicep'ed Asian dude I've played with once before. When I get trashed I usually like to slam and become a total greedy cum slut bottom, but having lost part of the morning already with online time-wasters and knowing I had an evening engagement which I needed to be presentable for (if not entirely straightened back out for), I figured sticking to smoking was probably a bit wiser. And what a revelation: instead of crystal dick and an ass so greedy it's like it has teeth, I became a veritable top and fucked this guy for literally two hours until his ass couldn't take anymore. (I've never reached that point myself, when the boot is on the other foot I can't ever seem to get enough, sometimes to the point of tops getting jack of my moaning, begging and pleading for yet more fucking.) So we went back online and sought out a third to join - I didn't really care who, I just wanted another dick and another hole. As it turned out, it was a bit of a jackpot: Although the guy who showed up described himself as vers, he had a massive, meaty, heavy, uncut schlong and didn't get fucked (go figure how that is versatile) but boy could he fuck, and given that Asia-muscle's ass was all shagged out, I lucked in and copped a long, sweet fucking. All the better because I had my face buried alternately in Asia-muscles massive pecs, between his butt cheeks or sucking on his cute cock, trying (unsuccessfully because of the t) to get it hard - still, I think he enjoyed it which is the main thing. I meanwhile couldn't stop groaning with this fabulous uncut number giving me the works. Sadly top-dude didn't want to blow up my ass, but he let me take his load in my mouth, some of which I swallowed, some I kissed to Asia-muscles tonguing around his mouth and the rest I left to get sticky on my lips, cheeks and chin.

By now, although I was still able to get a full on boner, my ass was getting greedy, so after he left I prevailed upon Asia-muscles to play with my ass. As I was getting close to getting over his fist, his phone went off and a playmate of his (who he'd messaged during our earlier search for a third) offered to come over. Jackpot #2: this guy also had a massive cock, but this time cut and nicely curved and so hard the veins were throbbing. When I clambered onto it, it touched a whole load of different places than the previous guys. Awesome. This dude was dark and hairy (nothing to complain about) and quiet. Unlike Asia-muscles who wouldn't stay quiet unless you stuck your knob in his mouth, it was hard to guess what throbbing-vein was thinking. He fucked quite slowly and thoughtfully. Made sure I felt every bit of his tool. In return I made sure he felt every muscle of my ass: clenched, loose, massaging, drawn in, pushed out. I think he enjoyed it. It only seemed like a few minutes (although it was probably quite a lot longer than that given the t) before he let me know with a smile he was cumming. I reached for Asia-muscles so I could play with his chest and have a dick in my mouth when he blew. (Gotta love a spit-roasting. Rare that I can get the guys to blow their loads in me at the same time though, and it didn't happen this time either.) Anyway throbbing-vein flooded my ass. It was hot: I felt not only his cock pulsing but the heat of his juice right up inside me. He injected it deep. He left pretty quick after that and I wanted Asia-muscles to felch the spoof from my ass, but he only made a half-hearted attempt at that though he seemed to enjoy fingering it around. That got me rock solid again anyway, and I really wanted to cum myself, so I got Asia-muscles on his knees and buried my rod in his hole. It was still pretty loose from my earlier fucking and felt terrific. I fucked him till he wanted me to stop but I needed to blow, so I flipped him on his back and fed my built-up load right up in his guts. He clenched his ass muscles like mad: I don't know whether he wanted to give me that pleasure or he didn't want my load (he certainly didn't say he didn't want it), but hey it felt fucking great on my cock and afterwards he said he wanted more :-)

At that point I checked the clock and realised I had to race to get to my evening appointment.

A shower, some aftershave, moisturiser and a berocca and I think I polished up OK. No one seemed any the wiser. When I left dinner though a hot young Italian-looking guy seemed to notice and gave me a wicked grin. He followed me to my car where I offered him a lift. He didn't want to go anywhere but my place which was a problem - I was going home to my boyfriend (who I need to maintain a degree of discretion around) but I got Italian-boy in the car and started sucking his dick and flicking his nips under his shirt. It made him nice and hard (thin, beautifully smooth-skinned uncut dick) and I had my nicely hard woody out of my pants all ready for some action, hoping at the very least he'd reciprocate with his mouth. Sadly, he got nervous when a couple of pedestrians walked past (I'm pretty sure they didn't notice, but who cares if they did) and decided he wanted to belt up and head off. So be it. Sadly, I had to let that pretty young fish go.

Still I went home having unloaded in a muscly-guys ass, scored a big load from a massive veined cut cock, a mouthful from a huge uncut schlong and played with a pretty 20-ish-yo Italian's dick.

Pretty good for a days work.

Edited by Hotload84