First time in a bathhouse

Pit70

I was nearly 20 years old when I finished school in Germany and decided to go alone for one month to the USA. I knew that I was gay but had no experience here in Germany and nobody knew about my desires.

I was 185 with 75 Kilogramm and was a very sporty type with no fat but only muscles and a nice bubble butt. When arriving in the USA I wanted to join a bathhouse at the next day, hoping to see some nice lads and some nice cocks to suck (and hopefully which will fuck me). Fucking without a condom was no alternative and so went to the bathhouse with some lube and a package of condoms.

I went to the entrance and my heart bounced when entering it. An older man saw me and told me to pay the fee. He also claimed to see my passport, as he could not believe that I was over 18 years old. He laughed when seeing my age and asked me for my favorites. I looked at him and started sweating , not knowing what he wanted from me. He asked me if it was my first time and I nodded. Ok, he sad, you fuck or want to be fucked, he asked and I stuttered that I wanted to be fucked. Never been fucked till yet, he asked with a smile and I could only nod again. He smiled and said that I need a light blue wristlet and put it on my left arm, because of my age I was not allowed to order alcoholic drinks. He did not tell me that everyone saw one that I like to be fucked.

Great boy, we have a breeding area today at the left, where you will be fucked, as I can promise you, he told me and I did not know what he meant with the area but answered only yes. He gave me the key to the changing closet, where I found one big towel and two condom. I was glad, that they obviously fuck safe here. I put down my clothes and went into the first floor.

It took only 1 or 2 minutes and an older man of about 50 years joined me and took of his towel directly in front of me. I saw for the first time a rock hard 7 inches cock live. I stared at it and could not move. You like it, he asked me  and again I was only able to nod. He came to me and immediately started to grab for my ass. Nice bubble but, you have, he said and I answered with a simple yes. His fingers started stroking at my asshole and then he asked me, if I like it.

Yes feels great I said to him and with no time stop he led me to the left area, where we entered the area signed by breeding area. I did not know the meaning. Otherwise I would have fled. He was going to the far behind where there was a room with a sling in it. We entered it. I will fuck you now, he told me and I said to him, that I waited for this so long. Great a virgin he laughed and ordered me on the sling. I got on it, which I should have never done so, because at the next moment he fixed my ankles so my ass was in a great fucking position. But there was no chance to get out of the sling.

For now it was ok and even when he lubed my ass very much, it felt great everything. But a moment later I felt his cock pressing against my hole and I shouted stop it, only with condom. He laughed, no condoms in the breeding area. What stop it I shouted and the man came to my face. You ve got two chances. One enjoying it and one protesting. The second will also lead you to be bred but with much pain. So be a good boy, he explained me a put a bottle of poppers which I inhaled a lot from. 

Ok I cried but please put a condom… I tried to say but he said that this would not happen. He went back to my ass and put his big fat cock at my asshole and started pushing against it. Another man came to me, giving me some more poppers and told me to be a good boy, starting to kiss me. In my mind I saw this pushing cock being fucking me bare and I thought, ok, and loosened up me for being fucked.

to be continued 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1