Trans night at the bath house !

The local bath house  has a 2x a month “ladies” night and I love to dress in slutty pvc and  Chasity , did my hair and make up and went .. 

after settling in my room and getting ready I venture to the play area , a cute gurl is having a train run in her so I slide under and suck and play with her clit as she takes load after load , before long I am using the cum leaking down her tiny balls as lube to stroke her tiny cock , she finally cums and it splashes me in my tits . But there are 4 more guys to fuck so she takes it like a good girl , the last one had the biggest cock it had to be 9 -10 inches and as thick as a coke can , she had had enough and called it .. by now I am the defecto slut so .. I get on my knees and with 2 guys left I lay on my back , spread my legs and my painted fingers spread my hole the older guy before Mr big cock lasts all of 5 pumps and dumps his seed in my hole . ( god I love the feeling of a slick wet cunt ) next up was the big guy , I use a ten inch toy at him and know I can take him .. he slides in and goes to the hilt , and sees my locked clit and I felt it get harder .. as he let me get used to him he was slapping my locked balls and that drives me crazy soon he is thrusting away and I am stuffed as full as I have ever been , I am leaking cum and he tells me most girls can’t take his cock this long . He just keeps pummeling my hole and I am leaking like crazy , by now my moans and yelling fuck me like the slut I am has drawn a crowd .. and soon a 8incher is face fucking me , I hear someone say that must be good hole she is taking it like a champ  as Mr big blows his load in my hole  and with such force I can feel it .. he pulls out . The guy I was just sucking goes to my  hole is gaping open and he shoves his 7incher in and I barely feel it .. before long he dumps his load in me , and I lost count . 

I think I may be a cumslut .. I need to get on prep 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 6