Lunchtime breeding

JS75

Working from home has its advantages, yesterday was very satisfying. Finally managed to arrange a meet with a guy I have chatted to online for a long time. In our messages before I asked if he liked bareback, which he did, so I was up for it.

He arrived and quickly stripped off. As we kissed he took his cock from the side of his jock and I got to work on  it. He was moaning as his cock became rock hard in my mouth. He then got me on all fours and rimmed my hole and in no time was balls deep in me. He fucked like a pro and said he was close, so I flipped over onto my back and within no time was shooting his load in me.

After he left I didn't think he had cum that much until later that afternoon, his huge load dropped out and tricked down my leg. Had a jock on under jeans. Fucking hot and he came back for seconds today.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 9