Aspiring cumhole

pigboy23

Hello all! As the title says, I am an aspiring cumhole. Only been fucked twice, first was a big hairy daddy and the second I never saw cause I had a mask on :P Both were over a year ago tho and I tested neg recently. Been playing with some toys recently to stretch my hole and see how much dick I can take haha.

Both the guys who fucked me had average sized length so the toys I have haven't gone deep in me yet, but I've had fun with them. Just got a new one the other day, super thick...took a long time before I got it all in me :P No luck riding it in my first session, but I hope to be able to slam my ass down on it and twist it around, as I want the next guy I fuck with to open me up with it before he loads my hole. If anyone has any tips on taking thick/long dicks like a champ let me know :P I'll leave you with a few links to my progress while you ponder your response

http://www.xtube.com/set.php?s=038jyXBEcqY

Uploading a video now, will post the link once it's ready. In the mean time check out my other vids and tell me what you think :)