To Serve Daddy Night

Monday night was a blast. I was notified by some random man on Grindr. He was spending a night in my city I work in. After my work shift I head straight to his hotel.

I stripped down naked in his room. Got on the bed and sucked his cock. Boy I was happy. Thick and big. Had nice low hanging balls. Big balls size of chicken eggs. I cooed Daddy I was enjoying his big cock in my mouth. The sight of his big balls got me in heat. I sucked each of his big balls. He made me stop and demanded I got on all fours. 
so I did. Strut my back and ass like a horny slut boy. 
I felt Daddy big cock entering me slowly. He couldn’t ram it in. I was super tight. “Baby boy pussy is tight” he mention. I kept moaning in delight. The size was a lot but I was slowly adjusting to his size. 

He picked up the pace once he was all in. Balls deep. His thrust becomes rough. He firmly gripes my waist. I kept moaning more. He pulls out and wanted to do me missionary. I got on my back and spread my legs and let him enter in me again. Just one thrust, he was ball deep. He lean in down to meet my face to make out deeply as he fucked me. I liked his subtle beard was touching my skin and lips. God I was in heaven. Wrapping my legs around him and allowing deeper access. I told him I want his cum, I want him to breed me. 

He cum deep in my boy pussy. I left the hotel grounds with his cum dripping. Drove to home with remaining cum in me. 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1