Iraqi meet.

Visiting family in Yorkshire, on Grindr, 

Get loads of messages from faceless profiles, naturally, but one that provided a face in chat. Stocky, dark, stumble.

We chat, only a couple of miles away, but says he needs to travel and does not know buses.

I got fed up and basically said, "Looking to get fucked, raw" that simple. I also realised that English is not his 1st language, so go a bit easier.

Ask to pick him up. Gives address. I agree and drive to get him.

He is waiting for me, and CHRIST he is my type, short dark cub. He gets in the car, tells me he has only been in the country 3 months and an Iraqi. There is a reasonable smell of BO about him,normally a no no for me, but this time, it is making me horny. I wondered if he was saying he was gay so he could stay in the UK,but on the drive he says he is here as he knows English and been gay in Iran is just not a possiblity.

We get back to my room, strip. He is hairy, bear cub, hard already, average size dick, but I feast on this guy's beefy hairy body. Again,he is everything I want.

In bed we kiss, a lot. I go down on him, he smells clean there and is getting right into it. Now I don't want him to cum too soon, so look at him and say "Fuck me". He is straight to the bottom of the bed with the lube. I get on my back and in he goes. Oh can this guy fuck. I tell him to cum in me and he builds up steam, then comes out, goes in a few times, but obviously very sensitive,last time he pulls out and a steam of cum on his dic. I FUCKING love that.

We shower and then cuddle, he is telling me he has to go to Durham next day as he has relatives there and the Home Office insists he goes to them. I am meanwhile  planing our wedding in my head.

He wants me to cum, so feeds me his cock for awhile then starts to fuck me again, soon I am shooting my load.

We shower and I drop him off at his place. He has my number, but to be honest, I hope he does not ring me. Once he gets himself established he is going to be a true heartbreaker.

As a fuck it was not bad, but nothing to write home about. BUT the guy, oh he was stunning and the situation, I am going to have a few great wanks thinking about him.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1